Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As Tiger fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,409

As Tiger fans

Sep 23, 2017, 7:36 AM

We have the number one team in the country to follow. A position that hundreds of thousands of fans would like to be in and yet many of you can't enjoy our position because of some kid named Bentley! I'll never understand that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SOME Tiger fans, yours truly included,

Sep 23, 2017, 8:05 AM

took a LOT of nasty, obnoxious, ugly and relentless grief from coot fans (friends, coworkers AND family) during their win streak. I think that is the basis for most of what you're seeing - as a form of retribution (dare I say vengeance?).

Although, some of us (again, yours truly included) tend to be the same nasty, obnoxious and ugly fans when we're winning, anyway/also.

And then it becomes the vicious cycle it is...

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Wrong my friend.

Sep 23, 2017, 8:33 AM

I am on cloud 9 as a fan. Not only are my tigers on top but I am enjoying every single failure of our arch rival. Bentley doesn't make me mad at all. On the contrary he makes me laugh. Columbia is an absolute clown show right now and oh by the way we may have the best team in the country again this year. Nope, every part of my fandom is fulfilled right now. Things couldn't be better and I'm sure all these people posting things making fun of the gamecocks feel the same way. ;)

Message was edited by: CootSmackdown16

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong my friend.

Sep 23, 2017, 8:40 AM

That's my attitude as well. Last weekend was a disaster for the coots in every way possible. I watched their game right after our game, and it just pleased me to no end that they are on a downward spiral. Man, Bryant is the man at quarterback, and he has a great supporting cast. Make no mistake, he is the grease that makes the offense run. Etienne and Feaster are starting to show out, Choice and Fuller are steady. My interest today, however, is watching the FSU State game at noon. Two future opponents we HAVE to beat to get where we want to go. The chickens at this point are an afterthought.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you misunderstand.

Sep 23, 2017, 8:42 AM

I believe our fans who torture that kid are enjoying our success even more. When you're reigning NC the only thing that can make that better is to have a classless, tasteless punkazs rival.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think you misunderstand.

Sep 23, 2017, 8:45 AM

Four straight TU's ..... wow!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad

Sep 23, 2017, 12:24 PM

I didn't realize that nothing team was a rival! Boy are we hurting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,409
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic