Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Cheats?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Clemson Cheats?

Sep 21, 2017, 9:20 AM

Yesterday someone posted something from a coot board that Dabo probably cheats.Well we don't have to cheat to beat that miserable lot in shooterville. I had rather live 50 years as a tiger than a 100 as a chicken!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Cheats?

Sep 21, 2017, 9:21 AM

The original post is by MANAFOLD. That's really all you need to know...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. The guy that was asking advice on carrying weapons

Sep 21, 2017, 9:32 AM

yesterday on a message board. If that guy ever has to use those weapons, he is going to have a problem with some of his previous statements....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what's really scary?

Sep 21, 2017, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Cheats? ]

That fool is over on FGF asking questions about concealed carry in other states. It's frightening to know that delinquent, #### lovers like that are walking around with weapons. Surely there's a law preventing the mentally challenged from getting firearms.

2nd Amendment

Sep 21, 2017, 10:37 AM

"Shall not be infringed".

He can carry his, I'll carry mine.

Given his level of aptitude, he's probably carrying a piece of junk and doesnt train nearly as much as I do..

If you have to ask those questions

Sep 21, 2017, 10:39 AM [ in reply to You know what's really scary? ]

and don't have the wherewithal to find the answers yourself, you shouldn't be carrying.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nope.***

Sep 21, 2017, 2:37 PM

Sep 21, 2017, 9:24 AM

Those inbred, cousin-chasing morons have been saying that for years. The funny part is even though the Rock Hill bagman pays their players, they still can't win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 21, 2017, 10:07 AM

They are convinced that New Spring is nothing more than a back door way of funneling money to players. They also think Perry Nobles is the one that gives them the money even though he is no longer with that church lol

Also don’t forget about the 20 cars BV supposedly has in his name that are for recruits/players to drive once they come to clemson

Boom!***

Sep 21, 2017, 10:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Anytime their feelings are hurt they act like liberals and

Sep 21, 2017, 10:16 AM

go to their laundry list of talking points about Clemson to distract themselves from how terrible they are and how it is not changing anytime soon, if ever.

Clemson "cheating" is right at the top of that list.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Re: Anytime their feelings are hurt they act like liberals and

Sep 21, 2017, 10:33 AM

Most of them are.

Sep 21, 2017, 12:14 PM

If cheating is the only way a program grows into the highly successful category, then Muschamp is the Diogenes of football.

Sep 21, 2017, 2:58 PM

I doubt he is smart enough to know you paid him a complement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic