Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thinking..MissSt reached #1 in 2014 so could they be good enough again to take Bama out of Final 4?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,267

Thinking..MissSt reached #1 in 2014 so could they be good enough again to take Bama out of Final 4?!

Sep 20, 2017, 8:54 PM

I'd hate this possibility since Clemson wants a 3rd rematch with the Tide.

What thinks you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who else would give Clemson a good game?

Sep 20, 2017, 8:57 PM

I really want to see Clemson send Saban into retirement. I would love for us to be the last opponent he had and see him lose his last game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who else would give Clemson a good game?

Sep 20, 2017, 8:59 PM

I really don't care who we play as long as we make it to the big one again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2017, 2:42 AM [ in reply to Who else would give Clemson a good game? ]

Be careful what you wish for...if Saban was to retire, who do you think will be #1 on the radar for his replacement. I hope Dabo would turn it down flat, but being a Alabama alum, and truly loving that University since he was a child, it is the only job I fear could lure Dabo away from Clemson. I know for sure they will play the loyalty to your alma-mater card! I had rather not find out!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have admiration for my childhood home as well.

Sep 21, 2017, 6:29 AM

But the house I had built 20 years ago and slowly improved piece by piece, room by room, with the help of family and friends is now my home.

Unless Alabama is willing to pay him $9 million a year, I doubt he goes. He has so many trademarks here at Clemson that he’ll even lose that money since nobody would buy “All in” or “BYOG” shirts anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2017, 6:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Who else would give Clemson a good game? ]

Ain't happening. Not only would it be a lateral novice but he would be leaving HIS creation.

Unlikely

Sep 20, 2017, 8:58 PM

But it's early so u never know.

With the exception of Bama, the entire $EC is a train wreck***

Sep 20, 2017, 9:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: doubtful

Sep 21, 2017, 9:22 AM

Eh, Dak Prescott is not walking through that door.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,267
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic