Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question Clemson SCAR rivalry related
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,781

Question Clemson SCAR rivalry related

Sep 20, 2017, 4:30 PM

If they lose to La Tech and we kill Boston College will this be there new low point to us?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question Clemson SCAR rivalry related

Sep 20, 2017, 4:31 PM

No way. 56-7 en route to a national title a few games later is going to be hard to ever beat.

null

Sep 21, 2017, 5:27 AM

That 56-7 game set an SEC 'worst' record for being the biggest loss by an SEC team to an ACC team. That record and the 0-21 longest losing record belong to USUC.

I'm surprised that the SEC doesn't kick USUC out and invite CLEMSON in so that the SEC would not own those 2 records any longer (well - officially they would, but they could say that we took out the trash).

Sep 20, 2017, 4:32 PM

I would say their all time low was when they lost like 21 in a row during the Holtz era. No matter what Clemson was doing at the time they couldn’t possibly be any lower than that lol

Sep 20, 2017, 4:40 PM

Kinda hard to beat the low in WB last weekend; do-do ice, bullets flying, fighting during tailgating, running out of food, crap flowing in the bathrooms, faulty pyro, legs breaking, flopping.... but i'm sure the coots will top it somehow....BOOM is in charge!!!!

Sep 20, 2017, 4:49 PM

Not to mention the handshake kerfuffle. I hope they were hosting lots of on-the-fence recruits last week.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's the social media on all the debacles?

Sep 20, 2017, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Question Clemson SCAR rivalry related ]

I've seen the fight on twitter and the QB's fake fall...but that's it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2017, 3:27 AM

Sorry, but the Clemson Tigers have absolutely no chance whatsoever of humiliating the Coots as much as the Coots humiliated themselves last Saturday. Clemson could not engineer such an epic humiliating experience for them, no matter how hard they tried. From the pathetic caged gamecock, the sewer problems, the torches, the flop, the 4th straight loss to kentucky, tailgate fight, and shooting. Add to this their star breaking his leg, and all this happening in front of invited recruits, it was the perfect storm. No way even the most devious Tiger fans could match this, if they tried. I can hear the recruiters now pitching to the recruits...don't you want to be a part of this??? They were like "That would be a big NO!!!!! I'm sure Wofford College does better!

Sep 21, 2017, 3:35 AM

I even forgot the classless refusal to shake hands, running out of food and traffic issues!!!! I swear you could not make this stuff up!! The weekend recruits are attending most Universities put their best foot forward, but I guess the coots are not capable!!!!

0-21 was awesome***

Sep 21, 2017, 3:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,781
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic