Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The coots are taking the fun out of making fun of them. Could it be they are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,404

The coots are taking the fun out of making fun of them. Could it be they are

Sep 20, 2017, 7:58 AM

at the point where it is just to depressing and sad to watch them play, watch the fights while tailgating, and then there is the condition of WB. And the new entrance fire was a dud when the players came out much like the coots played like duds against Kentucky.

And what happens when they throw the greatest gamecock player in their football history Jake Bentley under the bus. I have already heard that some coot fans cannot wait for Joyner to come to cootsville. When will they throw Boom under his own bus? Where does Bobby Bentley go from cootsville. I would think some former coot players might have something to say about that too!

But what if Joyner pulls a slick move and signs with Clemson as a DB so he will not become part of Boom's impending train wreck.

Can the coots make it back to Birmingham this season and does Birmingham want them to come back!

What a freaking mess down in Columbia!

I am so grateful to be a part of the Clemson family.

PS: Hick of a game our Tigers played Saturday. Like Dabo said "The Best is yet to come". IMO Lavar lost the Heisman Saturday night! ESPN was already to award him the trophy after they kicked out butts this past weekend but that did not quite go as planned.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would enjoy making fun of them 10 years after they fold

Sep 20, 2017, 8:09 AM

the whole #### program

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Re: The coots are taking the fun out of making fun of them. Could it be they are

Sep 20, 2017, 8:13 AM

Hah, I recall them touting Dylan Thompson as the QB that would take them to the NCG.
And then he wasn't.

Next it was Stephen Garcia,
And then he wasn't.

Then Brandon McIlwain,
And then he wasn't.

Next it was Bake Jentley,
And then he wasn't.

They have a storied history of tossing QB's under the bus.
What they fail to realize is in the trenches is where they need to build first.

But, they are all about the glitz and instant results without laying the groundwork.
Sad for them, Great for us!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The coots are taking the fun out of making fun of them. Could it be they are

Sep 20, 2017, 10:08 AM

You missed a few....

then was Perry Orth
and he wasn't

then was Connor Mitch
and he wasn't

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly...

Sep 20, 2017, 9:58 AM

their fans are without question or exception the most ignorant, mouthy and deluded in all of college athletics, and it's really not even close. They absolutely deserve every manner of calamity, torment and suffering that can possibly befall their perennial bottom feeding program and I will delight in seeing it unfold.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,404
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic