Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Meet Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's OL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Meet Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's OL

Sep 14, 2017, 12:06 AM

He's the 18 year old freshman who has the tough task at snapping the ball and blocking both Christian Wilkins and Big Dex. Good luck Robbie Bell. Along with Robbie, the rest of Louisville's mediocre offense line has the tough task at blocking the Clemson University defensive line. Good luck Louisville's mediocre line. Vs PURDUE, yes PURDUE the Louisville offense line accounted for 11, ELEVEN false starts. Yes, they had 11 false starts vs PURDUE. How will they fare vs Clemson defensive line? I seriously think their going to get Lamar injured. I know Robbie is having a tough time with sleep and school, he has big night coming up soon. Good luck Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's mediocre offense line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They pulled him in the 1st half against UnCheat for an

Sep 14, 2017, 8:19 AM

"ankle injusry". Think he'll start against us? He's had 11 FS against average to poor DL, he may set a record this weekend. Not sure they can keep us away from Lamaz Johnson, we may help them significantly advance toward their goal of allowing 50 sacks/season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They pulled him in the 1st half against UnCheat for an

Sep 14, 2017, 8:46 AM

Yea he's the starter. I checked the depth chart last night.

Re: Meet Robbie Bell and the rest of Louisville's OL

Sep 14, 2017, 8:29 AM

You know Venables has seen all of these false starts. With the way he likes to shift guys at the line and show like the linebackers going to blitz by having him run up to the line, I expect there will be a lot more false starts

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic