Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Sep 13, 2017, 8:54 AM

Well well well.......here we are again. You saw what happened Saturday, right? Well....expect to win in a different way this week. Offense will rule the day and the Tigers will rule the night.
So Junior and I are back from Kentucky. Gah...what a great place....to be a meth head. Once we got past the trailers and oxy addicts we found Papa John's University of Last Chances. I've never seen a bigger community of felons in my life....and I never left campus.
I found a cardinal under a wrecked motorcycle and scooped him up.
This is a stupid little bird. I brought it back to the garage for the weekend. I went ahead and grabbed a guy in jorts too....because the bird is so weak. We've got them both in a cage under the strobe light.This sweaty little pencil neck is holding the cardinal and rocking back in forth in a puddle of his own urine. He's got a snot bubble in his nose and he's blubbering on about a yard marker. Let me tell you something....it wont come down to a marker this time. We're coming in to that nasty pizza hut and putting Miss Jackson on a stretcher. The defense is going to swallow up that offense and hurt some backs. Kelly B is about to go off....the coaches will untie his hands this week and he will show out.
I'm going to take this kid with the red bird and the chin-strap beard to a deeper level of heII. He's going to experience pain like he's never know. I'm going to pull all of the feathers off that bird. Once I coat this boy's face in hot tar, the red feathers will stick to him like glue. He's going to wear the mask of the bird as we carve him up. Screams will be met with laughter. Cries for mercy will be met with cigar burns to melt the skin we've mutilated. We are going to slowly slice this one to ribbons. It's going to be bloody.
Get ready for another hurting on the thugs Petrino has brought. Men of character will always prevail over the weak minded.
Buckle up!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lux and veritas is not going to like this...***

Sep 13, 2017, 9:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

There are great RE opportunities in KY

Sep 13, 2017, 9:11 AM

Great place to build a portfolio of fine properties.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BuZZ!

Sep 13, 2017, 9:20 AM

My GF#1 & I laughed our ##### off on this one!!

Great but weird stuff!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are great RE opportunities in KY

Sep 13, 2017, 9:41 AM [ in reply to There are great RE opportunities in KY ]

True, but dude's only worth like 20 MM and he's almost thirty. I'm worth over 60 MM and I'm only 19. Plus, my Dad can beat up his Dad.

Sorry Miss Jackson "WHOO" We Are For Real

Sep 13, 2017, 9:31 AM

NEVER MEANT TO MAKE PETRINO CRY WE JUST SACKED LAMAR A HUNDRED TIMES.

Message was edited by: ChestyPuller0311®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

There's something about you, BuzzPaw ... Something that

Sep 13, 2017, 10:12 AM

makes me think you use the N-word far too frequently, and comfortably.

WTH

Sep 13, 2017, 10:16 AM

are you talking about?

So you're not gonna deny it? Deergodmane***

Sep 13, 2017, 10:39 AM

that's an odd take.

Sep 13, 2017, 10:18 AM [ in reply to There's something about you, BuzzPaw ... Something that ]

I picture him more like the guy who works maintenance at a hotel, and collects all the hair from the tub drains and uses it to weave beautiful, intricate wigs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

necromancer?***

Sep 13, 2017, 10:25 AM [ in reply to There's something about you, BuzzPaw ... Something that ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

lol @ you man

Sep 13, 2017, 10:31 AM [ in reply to There's something about you, BuzzPaw ... Something that ]

I really wish they'd outlaw that word. Or just take out of dictionary. It would help on both sides because the legitimately racist people won't be able to hurt anyone with the word anymore. Because that's what we all want, RIGHT?? ;) I c thru it all

Re: lol @ you man

Sep 14, 2017, 8:48 AM

I grew up in a generation that two words were widely used, but in my parents home they were absolutely forbidden. Those two words were GD and the N word. If" either word rolled out of our mouth, there would be a harsh reminder of the house rules that were made by the rules makers in our modest little home with 6 kids plus the rules makers of both parents. Even today if I hear those two forbidden words from my childhood spoken, I will cringe with my senses feeling shocked with the most uncomfortable feelings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure how you jumped to that conclusion.

Sep 13, 2017, 10:52 AM [ in reply to There's something about you, BuzzPaw ... Something that ]

Seems you may want to apologize for that statment

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol.

Sep 13, 2017, 10:54 AM

"He may be a latently sociopathic serial killer, but he's no racist!!! You take that back!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Sep 13, 2017, 11:46 AM

THIS IS JUST AWESOME!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2nd of 3 weeks of Plucking Birds! Go Tigers Fight

Sep 14, 2017, 7:30 AM

War Eagle = Plucked
Cardinals = ? Tigers 28-17
B C Eagles = ? Tigers 34-6

Don't forget about those lame birds down in the midlands!***

Sep 14, 2017, 7:58 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I approve of this!!!!!***

Sep 14, 2017, 5:18 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up