Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just watched the Bama/Clemson game AGAIN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Just watched the Bama/Clemson game AGAIN

Aug 23, 2017, 10:20 PM

Good News: the good guys won it. ??

Questions? What call changed the game?

I've gotta go with the pooch kick by Deshaun. Bama was pinned deep in their end of the field, our guys were finally able to get some good field position.

What is your favorite CALL from the game?

(I'm sure this topic is Germans × infinity but ill never get tired of talking about our Championship team. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just watched the Bama/Clemson game AGAIN

Aug 23, 2017, 10:42 PM

I watched the game again last night. I'll just say this, Mike Williams took some early blows to the head.
No doubt Watson did too. Williams coming back in, 2x. Couldn't hold him down or take him out. Played tough through some real uneccessary hits to the head. Whole team were absolute warriors, just wanted to mention Mike and how clutch he was in the NCG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2017, 10:58 PM

I strongly agree that the two biggest calls in the game were no calls. On our third offensive play Reuben Foster should have been ejected for his deliberate hit to Watson's head and then the targeting on Mike Williams which should have removed a prime DB.

Without those two defenders the game is much less competitive.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aw shucks, Saban just wanted DW4 "rattled" and you go and

Aug 24, 2017, 2:56 AM

call multiple deliberate blows directly to the head "targeting." Sheesh. That's just how the Tide Rolls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2017, 11:06 PM

It n bet gets old, like The Christmas Story I will watch this every year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2017, 6:45 AM

Just once? I believe we watch The Christmas Story twenty times during the Christmas holidays. It never gets old. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Renfrow tackle after the turnover!

Aug 23, 2017, 11:12 PM

If that one got away.....

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Renfrow tackle after the turnover!

Aug 24, 2017, 6:47 AM

Great play but I'm wondering about favorite calls.

As i pointed out in the OP, the call to pooch kick is my favorite.

Daym we must be fans

Aug 24, 2017, 5:05 AM

I just got finished watching for the uphteenth time. While not game changing, what a show of sportsmanship when BB helped Hurts up after a tackle

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Daym we must be fans

Aug 24, 2017, 6:48 AM

LOL

Yep, we must be fans.

Dear AGAIN

Aug 24, 2017, 6:46 AM

The eye popping headline had me waiting on edge for a new insight. Instead you just asked us for more insight. Next time, give us something new and interesting that you found.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear AGAIN

Aug 24, 2017, 6:49 AM

^^^new, old, it doesn't matter to me, i can rehash the game over and over.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic