»
Topic: I honestly have zero energy to hate ESPN.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 23, 2017 9:59 AM by: Tiger Woods
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

I honestly have zero energy to hate ESPN.

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:37 AM

The College football playoff show last night was excellent. ZFG.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

thought the same myself******

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:40 AM

Re: I honestly have zero energy to hate ESPN.

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:41 AM

didnt see. But heard McIlroy railing about the Kelly Bryant choice for QB. Yet you know he was in "preseason must blather to fill time mode" because he would have done the same if one of the younger guys was named to. He is a very arrogant bozo if you remember his Hunter Renfrow remarks in the NC game. This is why I only watch games there anymore. I was just surfing when I saw a minute or two of this vs Pollock

Different show.

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:50 AM

The show I watched had Todd McShay, Booger McFarland and David Pollack.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I don't hate ESPN for pulling an Asian-American from

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:41 AM

broadcasting a certain game (though he'll probably never be able to call PXP in Charlottesville ever again), but you must admit, it is a very ridiculous reaction is something of pure coincidence.

Yeah, I thought it was dumb.

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:44 AM

But nothing to get my panties in a wad.

Re: I don't hate ESPN for pulling an Asian-American from

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:46 AM

yeah actually I wish he'd sue and raise a stink but I'm sure he doesnt need the aggavation

Unless he had some special tie to the game

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 9:47 AM

I doubt it'd get very far since they switched him to a different game, so he's not really losing pay or work or anything of that nature.

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Great seats on 45 yard line. All seats together in long time Clemson ticket holder section. $185 ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
522 people have read this post