Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it any wonder that Loserville has never beaten us?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Is it any wonder that Loserville has never beaten us?

Aug 22, 2017, 12:49 PM

I mean, look at these dorks...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Is it any wonder that Loserville has never beaten us?

Aug 22, 2017, 12:53 PM

Thank goodness WE don't have any dorky fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed***

Aug 22, 2017, 12:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

GWP, I think he just called you 'dorky'

Aug 22, 2017, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it any wonder that Loserville has never beaten us? ]

But, I don't know, he may just be a sarcastic person. Or, maybe he was lumping you in with the coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

And these..

Aug 22, 2017, 12:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

And don't forget about this guy...

Aug 22, 2017, 1:00 PM

Yikes...

Aug 22, 2017, 1:54 PM

I can only imagine what their wimmenz look like

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you sure the first set aren't Villanova fans disguised i

Aug 22, 2017, 1:03 PM [ in reply to And these.. ]

Lewisville costumes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: And these..

Aug 22, 2017, 1:58 PM [ in reply to And these.. ]

I didn't know NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys were Louserville fans

No skinny beard?***

Aug 22, 2017, 1:00 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots 2.0

Aug 22, 2017, 1:03 PM

They remind me of coots

Would be fun to watch Loserville and USuCk fans face off in

Aug 22, 2017, 1:09 PM

a math and spelling contest.

Fun?

Aug 22, 2017, 1:32 PM

I would be embarrassed for them

I thought you were going to say "face off in a worm-pulling contest"

gwp out in full force - lavar will not like this

Aug 22, 2017, 1:04 PM

cannot wait to get to lexington

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Lavar is mad

Aug 22, 2017, 1:34 PM

at errrbody

Aug 22, 2017, 1:14 PM

very nice trip to louisville. was treated great by all their fans. maybe some in here should learn a thing or two about that.

If you love the Loservilles fans so much

Aug 22, 2017, 1:18 PM

why don't you marry them?

burn!***

Aug 22, 2017, 1:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

They could honeymoon in the Chicago Athletic Hotel.

Aug 22, 2017, 1:28 PM [ in reply to If you love the Loservilles fans so much ]

I'm sure it's a fine establishment.

~JKB

LULZ

Aug 22, 2017, 1:35 PM [ in reply to If you love the Loservilles fans so much ]

Did you come up with that one on your own?

Aug 22, 2017, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it any wonder that Loserville has never beaten us? ]

:) - You're not even treated nicely by OUR fans, so why are we expected to believe that?DER telling t-netters how to be nice. Now that's rich. lmao.

Aug 22, 2017, 2:09 PM

i am treated very nicely by the fans i care to be treated nicely by. notice the ones that dont like me are the ones in here constantly talking junk about our coaches, no matter the sport. or call our players chokers and other things. that is about the only time i chime in on this board. i spend most of my time in chat. a lot in here could not survive in chat. they would be chewed up and spit out.

What? I thought you said a couple of male Louisville fans

Aug 22, 2017, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it any wonder that Loserville has never beaten us? ]

propositioned you while you were using the bathroom between two tractor trailers in the parking lot?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: What? I thought you said a couple of male Louisville fans

Aug 22, 2017, 2:16 PM

lol nope but we did park in a lot right across from the stadium that had a bunch of trailers in it. it did provide good pissing cover. the area around poppa john reminded me of good old cooterville.

propositioned like this?***

Aug 22, 2017, 2:19 PM [ in reply to What? I thought you said a couple of male Louisville fans ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

There's the DERP I know and love....***

Aug 22, 2017, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it any wonder that Loserville has never beaten us? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Aug 22, 2017, 1:24 PM

Haha, Looks like papa john just ordered a meat supreme with double sausage.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also looks like he ordered

Aug 22, 2017, 1:36 PM

a dozen of lightbulbbill®'s special co-colas

And no, I don't mean the natty champ flavor. Suck it, Louserville

If Cocky and Uga had a baby it would be cardinal bird.***

Aug 22, 2017, 1:31 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 2:20 PM

They are like small coots with the really "cool" spur thing.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic