Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wouldn't mind seing Etienne only get 3 or 4 rushes vs KSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,740

Wouldn't mind seing Etienne only get 3 or 4 rushes vs KSU

Aug 22, 2017, 12:40 PM

Give them to him during garbage time so he can get his feet wet and get acclimated to playing in Death Valley. Then for the 2nd home game vs Aub, unleash Travis while there is still limited tape on him. I have a feeling his game breaking ability will come in handy that game.

Then, maybe scale him back during our first road game vs Louisville since you never really know how a Freshman will respond in his first game away from home in a hostile environment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, so that little pizza box in Loserville is a hostile

Aug 22, 2017, 12:43 PM

environment? Hopefully Travis or anyone else on our team isn't influenced by the tens of fans who pack into that stadium for home games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wait, so that little pizza box in Loserville is a hostile

Aug 22, 2017, 12:52 PM

I was there in 2015 and I thought it was pretty loud.

Obviously not on the same level as Death Valley, but that place will be pretty hopping on 9/16.

Yeah but to be fair, that was back when the lugubrious

Aug 22, 2017, 12:56 PM

Loservilles thought they actually belonged in the ACC. Now they realize that they are owned and will be much more reserved while waiting for the inevitable to occur.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wouldn't mind seing Etienne only get 3 or 4 rushes vs KSU

Aug 22, 2017, 12:51 PM

Coaches dont really look at film of a RB and then put together a gameplan to stop him. Film is more for understanding tendencies of play callers and QBs. If you want Etienne to be a big part of the offense against Auburn, then you should want him to get as much experience as possible against Kent St.

null

Aug 22, 2017, 12:55 PM

You do know that Feaster is being groomed to carry 20 to 25 times per game?

Aug 22, 2017, 1:14 PM

I'm not saying Etienne is going to be the leading back this season. The OP was the one making that insinuation. I was simply pointing out that if you think Etienne is going to be "unleashed" in the Auburn game, then he needs to get as much experience as possible in the Kent St game.

Personally, I think we're looking at a 50/50 to 60/40 split between Feaster and Fuller.

null

or redshirt him ... whatever.***

Aug 22, 2017, 1:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, i wouldn't mind seeing him score 3 or 4 tds against

Aug 22, 2017, 1:17 PM

kent state

so, there's that train of thought

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,740
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic