»
Topic: New Story: Swinney loves the offense, says the defense "just didn't bring the juice"
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 20, 2017 1:17 PM by: knowitall
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

New Story: Swinney loves the offense, says the defense "just didn't bring the juice"

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 8:01 AM

Swinney loves the offense, says the defense "just didn't bring the juice"

The offense was clicking on all cylinders during Saturday’s scrimmage, and even freshmen Chase Brice and Will Swinney got in on the action.
Full Story »

Re: New Story: Swinney loves the offense, says the defense "just didn't bring the juice"

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 9:28 AM

I am not surprised by Amir Trapp performance. His dad James Trapp was as good as it gets. He played for
Hatfield so his career was ruined also by Hatfield. just like many others.

Re: New Story: Swinney loves the offense, says the defense "just didn't bring the juice"

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 1:17 PM

I don't agree that Coach Hatfield ruined his career. I believe James has said that he had a lot of maturing to do.I enjoyed watching him play.

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 10:30 AM

If he is planning on playing 8 - 10 OLs, there is likely to be 2 QBs getting regular snaps!

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 11:26 AM

How does that correlate?

I think this is good news

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 11:42 AM

Even if the defense had a lousy day, if our offense is moving the ball well that means they are starting to gel. We know we have tons of talent on the offense. It's just a matter of them starting to play well together. It sounds like they are starting to do that. Coach V will have the defense whipped into shape in plenty of time.

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Have (3) Wake tickets in shade and out of rain in lower deck visitor side and RESERVERD NUMBERED PAR...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
994 people have read this post