Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Kyler McMichael solid?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Is Kyler McMichael solid?

Aug 18, 2017, 11:49 PM

He just got a cb switch to Auburn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Kyler McMichael solid?

Aug 18, 2017, 11:59 PM

He's still being recruited VERY hard by other schools. Auburn is a big one, and Keith Niebuhr is an Auburn reporter. Best thing we have going for us, CDS and CBV are also still recruiting him and they are two of the best in the biz. Wouldn't worry too much.. At this point.

Is he an early enrollee?

Aug 19, 2017, 12:13 AM

And I just don't get the Auburn lure.

CBV is exponentially better than CKS.

The Allbarn lure is

Aug 19, 2017, 8:06 AM

plain too see.......dollars hanging in the tree. Toomers Corner is special

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

dont understand..

Aug 19, 2017, 12:09 AM

the auburn lure

he's as important part of the '18 class as XT and TL

this is a must keep

seems like u gotta keep re- recruiting these guys even after they commit

Re: dont understand..

Aug 19, 2017, 12:12 AM

Member when Cam Neutron made that touchdown in that game with them ?

Now you understand the lures.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nobody pays more than Auburn other than Hugh Freeze

Aug 19, 2017, 5:13 AM [ in reply to dont understand.. ]

and Freeze is gone. UGa pays good too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dont understand..

Aug 19, 2017, 1:16 PM [ in reply to dont understand.. ]

If that is the truth, that tells me that they are more interested in themselves being coddled than they are about our coaches spending the most of their time out trying to bring other high value targets to Clemson. They have a problem of understanding the more and the best players coming to Clemson, the better the chances are for bringing higher level championship to Clemson, and we are better off without that type of a person. Playing team sports, it's always about the team and what is best for the team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry - nobody is a "must get".

Aug 19, 2017, 12:48 AM

I fully understand our needs, and I would really hate to see him flip. He looks like a stud. I don't want to see anybody flip - it would suck. But take some comfort in knowing that we never have and never will get everybody we want, but we probably have the best recruiting staff in the business, and year-in, year-out, we will meet our needs as well as anybody. Besides, this is one guy making a prediction; who knows his motives or the reliability of his sources.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Nobody is a "must get"? Wrong if you want to stay on top!***

Aug 19, 2017, 9:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

like 5 star Mont Adams and Rashaun Gary

Aug 19, 2017, 9:38 AM

we just can't afford to miss on these 5 star guys when it looks like they are heading to Clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: like 5 star Mont Adams and Rashaun Gary

Aug 19, 2017, 9:54 AM

Pretty sure we had success after missing on Gary

Woosh

Aug 19, 2017, 10:01 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

We can't win a Championship without Kyler McMichael?

Aug 19, 2017, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Nobody is a "must get"? Wrong if you want to stay on top!*** ]

That's simply not true. We are recruiting at such a high level now, missing on any single player will not make or break us. You miss on a Bud Robinson, you get a Mike Williams. You miss on Robert Nkemdiche, you get a Shaq Lawson. You miss on Cordarrian Richardson, you get Travis Etienne. You miss on Rashan Gary, you get a Dexter Lawrence. And so on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

^ Truth ^

Aug 19, 2017, 10:31 AM

That's why I don't get all these recruiting naysayers who have come out of the woodwork over the summer. It's as if this is their first year following Clemson football recruiting. On top of that we have Dawg and Coot trolls coming on here to rub it in that we missed on a guy as if it's never happened before. All of the above need to read your post and put a lid on it. Our staff has proven over the years they can find quality guy and land him late in the process even after a decommitment or unexpected entry into the draft. TJ Greene was an underrated guy we got late in the process. We developed him into a draft pick. When he left early for the draft unexpectedly our staff went out and got Isaiah Simmons out KANSAS at the last minute. Do you see how this thing works? Trust our staff. They know how to deal with misses. They also know how to evaluate and develop talent better than any other staff in the country.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic