»
Topic: New Story: Grantham happy to be home after seeing Barcelona terrorist attack
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 23, 2017 1:21 PM by: T_I_P
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

New Story: Grantham happy to be home after seeing Barcelona terrorist attack

[2]
Posted: Aug 18, 2017 9:06 PM

Grantham happy to be home after seeing Barcelona terrorist attack

Clemson basketball players Donte Grantham and Mark Donnal were walking up La Ramblas, one of Barcelona’s most popular tourist spots, headed back to the team hotel after a round of buying souvenirs. What happened next will be forever burned into Grantham’s memory. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Grantham happy to be home after seeing Barcelona terrorist attack

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2017 1:14 AM

I'm very grateful that our Tigers made it back safely. If any of them had been injured or worse it would have beyond tragic.

Re: New Story: Grantham happy to be home after seeing Barcelona terrorist attack

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2017 1:17 AM

been beyond. Sorry, up late and very tired.

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2017 3:37 AM

So glad to have our Tigers home safe. TBTG

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2017 8:09 AM

Very thankful Dante & entire group from Clemson got back safe. What a trip it must have been to see the beauty & culture of Spain learning how another part of the world lives, then to be so close to a terrorist attack and the horrors of that. Two very different learning experiences. Go Tigers! Glad you are back

Posted: Aug 19, 2017 10:16 AM

Glad these guys made it back and are counting the blessings we have as Americans in this country. I know personally how an event like that can shape a young person. I've been to Spain. Nice place but I've also been to a lot of other places abroad that I would like for all these people complaining about America to spend a few months in.

Oregon State and Arizona basketball teams were in Barca

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:21 PM

as well

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 2 LOWER SOUTH, Section F, Row NN (just down from portal) actual 50 yard line tickets for BC. $175.00...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Basketball ]
Start New Topic
558 people have read this post