Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Keeping the sky from falling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,573

Keeping the sky from falling

Aug 17, 2017, 10:36 AM

I see a lot of worry here about KB and what he's going to do and why we WON'T win. Reality is this program has spent time building a solid foundation with quality and time. We didn't recruit one good class to enjoy 10 wins for a few years, we slowly built an entire program for depth and durability. This Clemson roster could be one of the best of all times from a depth perspective and that's exactly why we will win. Every game will be a miss match up front. When CW or DL or CF need a break we have a 2nd string as good as any other starter an opposing OL will face all year. We have HUGE PROBLEMS on OFFENSE though also... We have so many guys that would start anywhere in the country competing for reps here at Clemson that we don't know who we will start, what a problem that is. We are built to go 60 minutes with anyone and always have fresh legs. The talent from a few might not look as shiny on the outside but the durability of this Clemson motor will keep us going all season and I don't see us struggling with much. Look at Alabama for instance. They haven't had a good QB in years but the sheer talent around the QB has sent them to championship after championship. We have 3 good QB's. We are built to do the same and will do the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keeping the sky from falling

Aug 17, 2017, 11:07 AM

Just remembered how excited everyone was about KB when he committed shortly after Chad Kelly was dismissed from the team.

Re: Keeping the sky from falling

Aug 17, 2017, 11:11 AM

People tend to forget. But they will remember why our coaches went after this kid. He's big fast strong and will be talented. Heck he only has to get it near a receiver and our receivers will do the rest for him.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,573
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic