»
Topic: Parking - Ave. of Champions Lot
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 17, 2017 11:11 AM by: PawsFan
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

Parking - Ave. of Champions Lot

Posted: Aug 16, 2017 5:28 PM

We received our parking assignments for this area. I was wonder If anyone happens to have experience with Ave. of Champions Lot. For example, how is it set up? I've looked at the maps provided for parking area but I cannot find anything on it. I have also contacted the IPTAY office and they weren't much help besides telling me to look on the Ave. of Champions parking map. When I looked on that map it holds no information for Ave. of Champions Lot. Thanks in advanced for any help. I hope I posted this in an ok place.

Re: Parking - Ave. of Champions Lot

Posted: Aug 16, 2017 5:45 PM
IMG_3725.PNG(82.0 K)

Posted: Aug 16, 2017 5:57 PM

Maybe I'm just overthinking it and there isn't a parking lot on the grass opposite of the basketball arena. The overall map makes it seem so.

Posted: Aug 16, 2017 6:54 PM

Think these are numbered spaces.

That parking is just awful...

Posted: Aug 16, 2017 8:11 PM

I'll trade a C1 pass with you and you can throw in cash if you want to cover the difference. :)

As someone else mentioned, I am pretty sure those are numbered spots and your number should be included in your IPTAY information.

Go Tigers!!!

Posted: Aug 16, 2017 8:38 PM

Have Lot3A if you are interested in a swap. Grass lot. We have friends in Lot 3 along AOC that we tailgate with.

Posted: Aug 17, 2017 9:43 AM

Not interested in a trade. I was just trying to figure out if we would be able to set up in the grassy area in front of our spot or if we would have to set up on the road behind the vehicles.

Posted: Aug 17, 2017 11:11 AM

These spaces are up against the tree line. Get there early or its tough to navigate around all the tailgate set ups.

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: Four seats together in TDD, row W. Parking pass for Lot 1 included (numbered parking spot, grass lot...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1296 people have read this post