Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson holds situational scrimmage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson holds situational scrimmage

Aug 16, 2017, 5:17 PM

Clemson holds situational scrimmage

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta be fake news

Aug 16, 2017, 6:59 PM

I keep reading that KB can't throw!

Re: Gotta be fake news

Aug 16, 2017, 8:36 PM

Or maybe typos? Can't possibly be Kelly Bryant throwing those long, on the mark passes. Tnet has been adamant that he can't pass.

Aug 17, 2017, 6:29 AM

Look, stop trying to get shiot started on this board, even a blind squirrel will find a nut in a basket full every now and then ;) ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2017, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Gotta be fake news ]

Hopefully it carries into the real games, that's all that matters. We'll know then

Wow Etienne top rusher

Aug 16, 2017, 7:04 PM

I know it's just scrimmage. But pretty cool to see that he's broken off a couple of long runs

I thought there was a good chance that Etienne would

Aug 16, 2017, 8:19 PM

redshirt, but based on what we've heard so far, there's no gotdang way.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I thought there was a good chance that Etienne would

Aug 16, 2017, 8:29 PM

Unless he can consistently pass block im betting he still redshirts. He needs to be able to do it all due to the pace we play and limited substitutions.

Aug 17, 2017, 6:53 AM

Yes we do about everything that we can come up with, but when you're talented, you're talented, and nothing, no situation can replace talent or hinder it. You will just be good, and you will progressively get better and more talented. That is some of the best attributes with our coaching staff, they are very talented at recognizing talent that they can bring along raising their talent level. I'm sure that a lot of fans has recognized or picked up on, when our staff offers a 3star recruit that may have been at the bottom or not even listen on some coaches recruiting board, once we offer them, they all of a sudden get offers from most other schools. I believe that is only bc coaches know that Dabo's staff is really good at recognizing talent that others may not see. I'm not saying this has anything to do with Etienne, I'm just saying that our staff is good at recognizing and raising the talent level of about everyone they bring in, and they have already made a difference in Etienne talent level bc he has continued to raise his playing talent and he is coming along nicely!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2017, 7:21 AM

As usual coaches are coaching and players are improving because of it. The rest of the college football world sweats as they wait to see just how good this years version of Dabo's Tigers will be.

Aug 17, 2017, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: I thought there was a good chance that Etienne would ]

Doesn't make any sense to redshirt a 3 year guy and that's what Etienne sounds like at this point. Even if he is only situational this year. Some production is better than no production for that first year.

If we redshirt him we get him for two years and that's it.

Re: FB Update: Clemson holds situational scrimmage

Aug 17, 2017, 8:00 AM

Seems like a very good day all around. Our best D gets torched a couple of times, maybe not so good, but they'll learn from it. Goes to show a great O can light up even the best D in the country--twice!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic