Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Go Tigers! #spottheball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Go Tigers! #spottheball

Aug 16, 2017, 11:18 AM

It's been a while since I posted....but the mode on this board has caused me to speak out....so to speak.....I see a lot of negative nellies posting their opinions...and so now I am going to post my positive opinion!

A lot of you seem to think that you are quarterback gurus...I will give you my example of optimism....you sound like the Tennessee board after Peyton Manning left....and guess what.....TEE MARTIN helped UT win a NATTY that year!

And now for the running back coaches....last I heard....a sprained ankle away...or concussion ( re Gallman in the NCSU game....and boy did we need him in the second half.....) means depth is super important....and experience....we have a freshman that we will be wishing was not leaving early in a few....and some very experienced returners who are just chomping at the bit to get their chance finally....

And now for the Tight End Coaches....just wait....( I heard some of you in the stands last year griping at Leggett...yea I heard ya....and then lord....you changed colors in that Natty....) we are fine at TE!...

WRU....the lord has blessed us!

Special Teams...I have noticed a big difference since Mr. Dallas Cowboy himself Rich Bisaccia paid a visit to our staff....so quit fussing every time a kickoff does not go in the end zone....

Our D.....depth on the DLINE??? The lord has blessed us....so hush!

GOTIGERS

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go Tigers! #spottheball

Aug 16, 2017, 11:26 AM

AMEN....a breath of fresh air!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go Tigers! #spottheball

Aug 16, 2017, 12:14 PM

I haven't read any negative post on here not by Clemson people anyway. Just because people discuss their concerns does not mean they are running the team down. It's summer what else is there to talk about. Everything in your post has been thoroughly talked about since January. You are not the lone white night sent by the gods to straighten us out. Having said that I'm optimistic about a repeat this year, but there are some unanswered questions about some positions on the team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic