»
Topic: Travis Blanks
Replies: 12   Last Post: Aug 13, 2017 4:06 PM by: CreoleTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12   Pages: 1  

Travis Blanks

[10]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 12:40 PM

IMG_0772.PNG(115.9 K)
IMG_0771.PNG(211.0 K)

Just found out that former DB/LB Travis Blanks is coaching high school football right here in the upstate of South Carolina, only about 30 minutes away from Clemson, as the defensive backs coach/co-defensive coordinator. Travis definitely seemed like a great guy and a leader of young men and it's nice to see him coaching up the next generation. Props to Travis!

Way to go Trav!***

[3]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 12:48 PM

Re: Travis Blanks

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 12:59 PM

Hated to see the injuries hinder his career the way they did but this man has what it takes to do whatever he wants to do. Great to see a guy who is a good role model working with area youth.

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 1:04 PM

He's a great leader and representative of the program. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in some fashion in the future.

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 4:06 PM

Travis works for IPTAY as it is.

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 1:05 PM

Nice maybe he can send the studs he come thru to clemson start a little pipeline if that school happens to have any good recruits. Proud of Blanks wish he never got injured was never the same after that, he was a All American player but never got back to that freshmen performance and without the injury I think he could have been multiple time all American. But proud of Travis successing outside of playing football.

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 3:28 PM

The school he coaches for is very small and doesn't have a gr at history of football success. That being said, I know they play AGAINST a pretty big recruit. They play Seneca, the team with TE commit Braden Galloway on it in October

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 1:15 PM

I had a nice conversation with him at the Watson camp at Liberty High. He said he is also working for IPTAY. He is very proud to have stayed in the area. Great young man.

Info about his full-time gig with IPTAY

[3]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 1:41 PM

http://www.iptaycuad.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28510&ATCLID=211591504

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 2:37 PM

Would love to see him do well and comeback to Clemson as mentioned above.

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 3:04 PM

Way to go Travis. Hope your new team has a great year.

And the fact he was from Tallahassee tells you a lot!***

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 3:10 PM

This is good to hear!

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 3:42 PM

I respect Travis a lot. He was a hard worker and a team player. I hope he thrives as a coach. Best of luck to him and his team!

~JKB

Replies: 12   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: For Sale : Georgia Tech 4 tickets in Lower South Deck . Section J. Row DD. Seat 18,20.22,24. Seats n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
3928 people have read this post