Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Panthers coach on Deshaun Watson: "I'm a big fan"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

FB Update: Panthers coach on Deshaun Watson: "I'm a big fan"

Aug 7, 2017, 3:00 PM

Panthers coach on Deshaun Watson: "I'm a big fan"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Panthers coach on Deshaun Watson: "I'm a big fan"

Aug 7, 2017, 3:28 PM

Texan-Panthers? Love the Panthers as I'm from NC, but if you're a Tiger, Texans look good too. Who's the favorite for a Tiger? Viva la differance.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 3:32 PM

I'm the type of person that no matter who I'm around, if I feel like what I'm thinking to be the true facts, I don't have a problem with letting it be known. And I do not believe that Ron Rivera wondered why DW4 didn't have a Heisman Trophy bc he definitely knew why, he knew without any doubts that the Heisman voters again intentionally screwed it up and wronged another great player of what he rightfully deserved. Also until people like a Ron Rivera and others in the business of FB that know who is a deserving player of certain awards or trophy's, until they start calling these voters out in
public forums, the voters will continue to wrong the players that are most deserving bc the don't give a crap, they are going to give it to the sports media favorites. It's just as plain and simple as that. A Heisman trophy is worth a lot of money to the winners in more ways than just having the trophy. What the voters are doing is wrong, and it needs to be brought to the attention to everyone in the country and to the world!!! When the Heisman trophy starts to be disrespected as being nothing special and people stop showing up for the award show/presentation, they will fix it!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 4:10 PM

Sorry friend and Tiger fan, your rant on the Heisman honor is heard and is somewhat true. To me Rivera is not the problem, he's not a voter. Hundreds of others are voters and there are few limits on how they vote. Yeah, this past season showed many problems in Heisman voting. Incredible ability in 3/4 of a season overwhelmed the ability of another when it counted at the end. Not right or fair to many I agree. The Heisman is clearly biased, imo, based on results. Why, because it's not results based, based on a body of work of a whole season, including highly rated opponents, including postseason. Why is postseason important? Because that may be where the toughest competition is. And why is toughest competition important, that's the true test.

But it is what it is. People make mistakes and few will admit their mistakes if they do make them. DW4 proved the voters wrong this last year, and that's a fact. GO TIGERS.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 9:01 PM

He is not a voter, and he isn't the problem, but he is a professional FB personality. He can voice an opinion on how could the voters have made such a sad mistake in the Heisman voting, and how could they not have seen DW4 as the best player in college FB. Once some well known FB personalities open that door and start to question the voters criteria of what a Heisman player truly is, it will call for the attention of a different system of assuring that it's gotten right once again after all the failures the past 20 years. They have only gotten it right maybe a few times in the past 20 years, Just saying!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"What he did in two years with that program is tremendous..."

Aug 7, 2017, 8:36 PM

Not sure how to take that quote, almost sounds like a slap to the program.

"what he did...with that program"

Heisman award has lost all credibility.***

Aug 8, 2017, 10:42 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic