Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
12 Months as a Gamecock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

12 Months as a Gamecock

Jul 17, 2017, 12:59 PM

January - Our Program is not serious about Football. We can't recruit with Clemson because of our Athletic Department's Country Club mentality. (mostly this month is spent explaining away yet another Clemson Playoff Victory. Excuses rotate between getting lucky, cheating, referees etc).

February - You can't go by stars- Mu56hamp knows how to develop talent and this class is by far the most underrated in the Country.

March - Mostly Baseball and Basketball disappointment, with some Spurrier quit recruiting talk peppered in

April - Garnet- 49 Black - 47. Our Offense is unstoppable. We have better receivers than Clemson, and did you see that O-line? We will be able to run the ball on everyone. And our Defense? it's back baby. They just face a higher quality of Athlete when they play against our own Offense.

May - Jake Bentley registered TDs against Tennessee (95th in Total Defense), and South Florida (120th in Total Defense), and is therefore the best QB in the country hands down. His QB Ratings vs the only relevant competition he's ever faced (18.8 vs Florida, 2.7 vs Clemson - 0 TDs / 2 INTs) is completely Spurrier's fault- he left us in this mess. Besides, look how young he was last year. People act like a True Freshman QB can just go out there and beat their rival on 1 leg or something.

June - We can win 10 games. NC State is an ACC team, Kentucky wont beat us for the 4th straight year, we beat Tennessee last year so that's an easy win on the road, and there is nothing to suggest that we don't have the talent to play with Clemson + playing at home = a win.

July - we will beat Clemson by double digits. We have better receivers than they do.

August - morale at an all time high. NC State won't score a Touchdown against our SEC Defensive Line. We will win the East.

September - (insert excuse for last week's loss). We can still win the East.

October - (insert excuse for last week's loss). Here is why we will still beat Clemson...(###)

November - Fire Everyone. Mu56hamp is not the answer, Ray is an idiot & in over his head. I'm done- no more Donations or Season Tickets until changes are made.

December - Another ACC Championship those cheaters bought using paid players. Is anyone going to the Bowl game on the 19th up in Fargo? The team needs support as this is a springboard to next years Championship run. Another Playoff Victory those cheaters bought using paid players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

^^^transcribed the writing on the wall^^^***

Jul 17, 2017, 1:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 12 Months as a Gamecock

Jul 17, 2017, 2:33 PM

Agree with most everything except the December. They will not be bowling with a 4-8 record

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5-7 mercy bowl***

Jul 17, 2017, 4:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Wash, rinse, repeat !!!!

Jul 17, 2017, 3:30 PM

It must REALLY SUCK to be them !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

+1 for one legged QB reference

Jul 17, 2017, 4:11 PM

I am still laughing

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 for one legged QB reference

Jul 18, 2017, 9:51 AM

That was my favorite part as well.

Re: +1 for one legged QB reference

Jul 18, 2017, 11:50 AM

Referring to DW4 beating them on one leg I'll assume. This was great, it's post like this that would be well worth getting banned from that shiot hole site forever. FGF= Fkum-Going-Fishing :)

i wouldn't call a final four and a national title

Jul 17, 2017, 4:32 PM

"basketball disappointment"

???

Jul 18, 2017, 7:46 AM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al Champs!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: i wouldn't call a final four and a national title

Jul 18, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to i wouldn't call a final four and a national title ]

Final 4 appearance was solid. But I'm not even going to count the women's title period. Especially when the team they beat did all the dirty work in taking out the almighty UCONN. Easiest road to a title ever in a tourney.

Hahahahaha!***

Jul 17, 2017, 4:40 PM

Re: 12 Months as a Gamecock

Jul 17, 2017, 4:54 PM

????????????BRAVO????????????

+1 for reference to 19th in Fargo...

Jul 17, 2017, 6:56 PM

...giggled my funny bone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Comparable to "12 Years A Slave"!!***

Jul 18, 2017, 12:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NDSU would never let scar play in their stadium.

Jul 18, 2017, 12:07 PM

The ultimate jinx to a football powerhouse. Plus the stinch of coots in a dome stadium would reek for years.

No thanks!

~JKB

Well doneSir!

Jul 18, 2017, 12:12 PM

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Them taters is funnlin money through that thar Newsprings!***

Jul 18, 2017, 12:15 PM

I absolutely love this!! +1***

Jul 18, 2017, 2:42 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic