»
Topic: Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 17, 2017 2:40 PM by: allorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson

[12]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 8:45 AM

He's already showing Houston how Clemson Tigers treat the youth and underprivileged in the community. This is just the start of what they are going to experience.

http://texanswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/16/deshaun-watson-treats-youths-to-shopping-spree/

Re: Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson

[2]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 9:15 AM

It's also interesting... I didn't know D'onta Foreman was arrested for drugs and firearm charges. Another clear representation for the difference btw Clemson men and all the rest.

Re: Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson

[3]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 10:44 AM

This could very well be the reason that the Texans are taking longer looks at Clemson players, and it's bc of the tight ship that Dabo runs with his program at Clemson. Player at every program better understand that today's NFL owners and coaches are more and more staying away from the bad boyz bc of their PR problems after they get paid a lot of money. They start to believe that they are touch less with a big bank account....

According to his attorney, he informed the officer about

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 10:59 AM

the gun which was legally locked in his vehicle. The marijuana was in the possession of one of the passengers. He also stated he would submit to an urinalysis test to prove he hadn't been smoking any. If he wasn't committing the crime, then the weapons charge should be dropped. Don't go overboard on quick assumptions...

Re: According to his attorney, he informed the officer about

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:40 PM

Assumptions? We didn't print it, it was in the news that he was charged along with the mentioning of other bad boyz out of college getting into trouble before they play their 1st down of NFL FB. I don't believe a Netter has found these guys guilty, and we are responding from "IF" they are, bc we don't have those problems much anymore, and neither does the NFL with guys coming out of Clemson. The players at Clemson has worked really hard to get where some are, and they have learn to be a responsible young man at Clemson along with becoming great FB players!!!

[2]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 10:49 AM

Couldn't be more proud of that young man. We are so blessed that he chose to be a Tiger.

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 11:33 AM

No way you don't get chills and all giddy reading a story like that. What a great ambassador of Clemson and now the Texans.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: I have 2 tickets for the South Carolina game for sell in the Columbia area. Asking for $200 each and...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2633 people have read this post