Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Vegas odds on Deshaun Watson's 2017 NFL starts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

FB Update: Vegas odds on Deshaun Watson's 2017 NFL starts

Jun 22, 2017, 9:10 AM

Vegas odds on Deshaun Watson's 2017 NFL starts

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Vegas odds on Deshaun Watson's 2017 NFL starts

Jun 22, 2017, 9:17 AM

I believe this is very telling of the QB situation in Houston. Vegas definitely knows something. Hopefully Deshaun comes out and has a season similar to Dak Prescott in 2016.

Jun 22, 2017, 11:56 AM

I'm hoping that he can have a better Rookie season than any NFL Rookie QB ever. I am, like other Clemson fans are bias when it comes to DW4, and I'm okay with that bc he really is that good.

FB is absolutely a team sport, and we couldn't have won another NCG without a whole team effort, but we all saw the extra effort and determination that DW4 gave in the 4th Qtr to will his team to a National Championship win in Tampa against the best defense in college FB, as they said. I do believe that the two best teams in the country played for the NC in 2016. And I am 100% positive that the biggest difference between the two best team in the country was DW4. I believe that if we would have had either of the two QBs that was drafted before DW4, we wouldn't have won the NCG.

DW4 is definitely a special player with a huge competitive heart that will never allow him to quit, or say I can't. IMHO of Clemson FB, there has never been a better QB to put on our Orange, White, or Purple uniform with or without the Paw, than Deshaun Watson, not in my 54 years as a Clemson Tiger fan there hasn't!!! So here is to hoping he will light the NFL up with Touch Downs and wins!!! Go DW4, always a Tiger with pride for the Paw!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2017, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Vegas odds on Deshaun Watson's 2017 NFL starts ]

I second that!

Jun 22, 2017, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Vegas odds on Deshaun Watson's 2017 NFL starts ]

Vegas knows no more than most Tiger fans. They just want to make money on anything that attracts betters. Watson is real popular now.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no surprise here...DW4 making us proud with his work ethic

Jun 22, 2017, 12:11 PM

Just like we told the world of doubters he would. Now I expect the strong work ethic pays off with superb performance and surprises all the doubters as to the greatness of this guy, especially to the teams that passed on him. But I'm glad that he wound up there, I think it's a good fit for him all around.

Roar Tigers

Re: no surprise here...DW4 making us proud with his work ethic

Jun 22, 2017, 8:02 PM

There is two coaches and owners that we know, that I hope loses plenty of sleep through DW4's career in the NFL. I hope they will wake up in the early hours from the same nightmare of DW4 being there to take, but they chose wrong!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2017, 3:51 PM

going to Vegas next month. will place a bet

Jun 22, 2017, 3:55 PM
AAn5OVO.jpg(52.0 K)

Living in Jacksonville and big Jaguar fan but will have to pull for Texans twice a year.

Jun 22, 2017, 3:55 PM

And the heat goes boom....

Jun 22, 2017, 4:02 PM

What happened to that #### that guaranteed that DW4 would play his senior season at SMU? That was awesome! Where are you my friend?

Jun 22, 2017, 8:04 PM

You call him your friend, but surely you don't have any friends that dumb stupid. I hope not!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic