Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since people won't shut up about D. Joyner....my .02
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,521

Since people won't shut up about D. Joyner....my .02

Jun 19, 2017, 1:24 PM

Gotta give the kid a little bit of props...he has offers from some of the top programs in the nation as an athlete, but he is betting on himself as a QB.

takes a lot of balls to do that, and I commend him for sticking to his guns and believing in himself...

With that said, my Tigers will make him regret that decision every year he's in cootville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Since people won't shut up about D. Joyner....my .02

Jun 19, 2017, 1:27 PM

yep

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

He actually has a good shot at playing,

Jun 19, 2017, 1:43 PM

We knocked Bentley out in the first half last year!
Never know when you need your back-ups!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2017, 1:40 PM

since Clemson is/was his dream school, do you think Muschamp thinks he "stole" this 4* recruit from under our nose?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom has this State locked down.***

Jun 19, 2017, 1:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Boom has this State locked down.***

Jun 19, 2017, 1:46 PM

He usually does have a lot of guys locked up, but I don't know about locked down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2017, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Since people won't shut up about D. Joyner....my .02 ]

He probably does, but why would anybody care what a guy who has worked his way down the coaching ladder to be the HC at usuc thinks. Look at his fall from grace: DC and HC in waiting at Texas, to HC at UF, to DC at AU, to hc at usuc. There is no success credibility in his career path.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tim Tebow had NFL teams begging him for a TE tryout

Jun 19, 2017, 1:55 PM

he stuck to his guns that he's a QB. He's now playing baseball in Columbia.

Can Joyner hit a curveball?

BINGO, maybe he is being delusional about his future in pro

Jun 19, 2017, 4:32 PM

sports and will miss out on making any money in the NFL.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You state that people won't shut up about D. Joyner and

Jun 19, 2017, 2:01 PM

then proceed to post more about D. Joyner.

Moran.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Whats your point? I prefaced it with that to explain why

Jun 19, 2017, 2:25 PM

I'm giving my .02

Moran.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

He stanks and I hate him....***

Jun 19, 2017, 2:29 PM

null

Let's try not to focus on bob.***

Jun 19, 2017, 2:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Is it even possible to focus on bob?***

Jun 19, 2017, 2:32 PM

null

I don't understand this poast.***

Jun 19, 2017, 2:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Do you even like football?***

Jun 19, 2017, 2:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

This was an A and B conversation so you can C your way out

Jun 19, 2017, 2:34 PM

Boob

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh....i thought it was a January and February conversation

Jun 19, 2017, 2:57 PM

so March your way out!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anon made a post. Someone came to his office and threatened

Jun 19, 2017, 2:33 PM [ in reply to I don't understand this poast.*** ]

to rearrange his face, so he's apologizing. That's all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I can see where that could happen. Not to me, but to someone

Jun 19, 2017, 2:37 PM

with a lot of estrogen like Anon,

you got a problem bruh? keep talking that chit about

Jun 19, 2017, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Anon made a post. Someone came to his office and threatened ]

rearranging faces and see what happens.

I'll see what happens alright...

Jun 19, 2017, 2:56 PM

once the swelling around my eyes goes down.

Re: I'll see what happens alright...

Jun 19, 2017, 3:00 PM

I think you can take Anon...you're more athletic than he is. Can you out run him?

Jun 19, 2017, 4:35 PM

I look forward to us beating the feathers off of his tail, but I don't hate on him because he wanted to be a Tiger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,521
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic