»
Topic: just to bring brevity to the whole joyner thing
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 19, 2017 12:42 PM by: CUAllTheWay®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  

just to bring brevity to the whole joyner thing

[5]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 12:15 PM

it is not news. he is ranked 196 on rivals, as an athlete. counter that with nc state getting person ranked 101 and kentucky getting mccall ranked 115. he11, our own derion kendrick is ranked 153 which is 43 better than joyner.

oh, and we got 1 and 3. and in play for 11, 13, 15, and 19 - likely to sign 2 to 4 of them. so yeah, joyner is not newsworthy. hit me up when usuck is a rival and a threat. in the meantime, i am interested in the fsu game at dv - the game that matters.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

The real news here will be:

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 12:22 PM

Which happens first, Boom fired or D Joyner to transfer?

After they go 5-7 this year, Boom will be given 1 more

[2]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 12:24 PM

year and then they'll fire him.

null

Re: After they go 5-7 this year, Boom will be given 1 more

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 12:24 PM

bingo

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: After they go 5-7 this year, Boom will be given 1 more

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 12:37 PM

Agreed.

Just a terrible situation for Joyner to put himself in, all the way around the board. With the QB offer vs the true athlete, Bentley there, and Booms historic winning ways (Florida talent/record...has not managed to show he he has a clue at QB to begin with...plenty of actual QBs attended Florida under Boom).

One thing is for certain, Joyner will see a coaching (complete team) transition at some point of his college football career.

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
958 people have read this post