Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ben Boulware is a cool dude..
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Ben Boulware is a cool dude..

Apr 30, 2017, 3:17 PM
IMAG6165.jpg(198.4 K)

The lady took our girls to academy sports to pick up some softball equipment. They wanted to get helmets that fit properly, since I've been teaching them how to rush the mound. The focus on concussions in recent years has traumatized our kids.

Anyway, a studly beard walked by pushing a cart, and my wonderful lady who took me to both championship games, asked the girls if they recognized him. Of course, they did because my girls are raised right. They were very excited, and perplexed that he does normal things like shopping. In spite of her attempts to leave Ben alone, the girls persisted and prevailed. It's a characteristic that they get honestly from their mother, which I know all too well.

She apologized for interrupting him, and explained the crisis at hand. His response was nothing but what we've grown to expect from him; gracious, humble and a great attitude. The girls were already ear to ear, before they posed for the picture that he took with them. After a little chit chat, they thanked him and continued doing what they do best, which is spending my money.

Walking through the store they talked about the encounter. "His hand was on my shoulder. I'm never taking a shower again! " The other replied "me either. His hands are really soft." And then came " I wonder what kind of moisturizer he uses? " SMH...

Thank you Ben. You're a Clemson legend and all around good dood.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic