»
Topic: If reincarnated I want to have job like MIKE&mike where I can..
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 21, 2017 3:00 PM by: walrus
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

If reincarnated I want to have job like MIKE&mike where I can..

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:00 AM

Sit on my asss, talk crapo on subjects i really don't know anything about, would be listened to or seen by millions each day, become a celebrity of sorts, get a fat wad of cash electronically wired to my bank account..

and probably have access to lots of Wimmens and even an open invitation to come see the Tigers practice & get to go down the sliding board.

What say You?

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

I want Kiper's job...

[1]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 10:00 AM

Be right about 40% of the time and get paid by ESPN and suckers to spout bad information about players that I basically scarf from the internet, magazines, and newspapers(and claim it is from inside sources), then try to make people ignore the 60% of the time I was wrong. I would be minus the "70's Mafia wiseguy" hairdo though.

Re: I want Kiper's job...

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 11:03 AM

so you dont have the air for it. ;)

You know the amount of work that would have to go into

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 11:27 AM

being right 40% when it comes to draft positions?

I'm doubting no one has ever been right 40% of the time.

Kiper got where he is by working his a$$ off. I tip my cap to him.

Yep! and I was wrong about 40%..

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 11:42 AM

For 2008-2013, Kiper was 27%. PS McShay was 23%. These are not figures I would want to spend money on.

So, I'm assuming we'll be reading about you soon then.***

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 11:50 AM

But do you want that haircut?

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 11:58 AM

If so, you could also be an evangelist.

Nah, but I got to come up with another gimmick..

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 3:00 PM

to sell to people who want to believe I know something! Maybe a Karnak costume like Johnny Carson used to wear?

Re: If reincarnated I want to have job like MIKE&mike where I can..

[1]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 11:17 AM

that is the great thing about america bill, some of our most successful people are college drop outs that figured out at an early age that being successful is all about appearing successful, and that the rubes will throw their money at you if you just project confidence in what ever idiotic things it is you are trying to sell.

^^^^

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 11:38 AM

Well Balm, you hit it out of the park..Again! ??

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in WestZone Covered section. These are part of the premium lease seating with orange hardb...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
749 people have read this post