»
Topic: Last night I went to the Charleston area Prowl & Growl...
Replies: 11   Last Post: Apr 21, 2017 10:09 AM by: Uncle Bill®
[ Tiger Board(s) - The Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

Last night I went to the Charleston area Prowl & Growl...

[6]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 8:54 AM

and I have to say I was a little surprised that Dabo wasn't there. I really wish someone would have said something yesterday before my companion and I drove all the way down there. I guess they didn't want folks not to show up? I'll admit he had a valid excuse, but still, it was a little disappointing. What I don't understand is why Monte wasn't there. This was a great opportunity for him to take up the Clemson banner and step in to help. It's clear there is still animosity there stemming from Dabo's refusal to let any of the other athletic teams use the new indoor practice facility. I'm hoping that after this last embarrassing exchange between the two, Drad will step in and get them on the same page. The last thing Clemson needs is a public coaching feud right now.

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You have the phone number for this guy? Drad might need his

[6]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 8:58 AM

help:

Dishonorably discharged from the Ring of Honor

Understand disappointment and feel a video of DaBO

[2]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:05 AM

Speaking directly to group would have been appropriate, explaining his being at Son's event, etc..but maybe juicing up the situation with some unknown tidbits in the Natty win, recruiting news, etc.

And, I didn't know that DaBO & Monte have strained relationship concerning use of indoor facility!

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

yeah, seems Monte broke a window out

[3]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:22 AM

hitting indoor fungos, then said he didn't do it. Made Dabo upset, and his privileges got taken away.

Re: You have the phone number for this guy? Drad might need his***

[2]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:45 AM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

It's amazing how quickly you break the rules . . . .***

[4]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:01 AM

I was there too. Last year as well

[3]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:02 AM

Another great Clemson event. Makes me even more proud to be a Tiger fan and alum when I get to meet other great people at these events. I liked the venue last year aboard the aircraft carrier, but this year's event was good too. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

All for one and one for all.

all that's well and good, but i want to hear more about this

[5]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:15 AM

"companion"

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Since you were there, can you give us some quotes

[7]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:17 AM

from those who did speak? Also, what did the venue look like, what type of decorations were used inside, things like that? Please describe the parking situation because I have an event at that venue next month and would like to know this going in. How many people would you estimate were in attendance last night? Maybe you can post some pics you took at the event as well?

For everyone who can read, these questions are ONLY for Francis Marion® to answer. TIA

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nice try....

[8]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:41 AM

Buy a ticket, coot.

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I think you were the one without a ticket

[6]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 9:57 AM

coot

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

PSSSsssttttt! Francis....Hey, Francis!

[5]
Posted: Apr 21, 2017 10:09 AM

There was a hot chick there and she said: "We have Prowl and Growl, and all the coots have is hunt and peck".

hth?

But DON'T tell gwp I told you this, okay, because that way, he'll KNOW you were there, too!

ywia!

wwLBBd

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in WestZone Covered section. These are part of the premium lease seating with orange hardb...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - The Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1723 people have read this post