Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great, Now we are getting diversity training where I work
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,163

Great, Now we are getting diversity training where I work

Apr 21, 2017, 8:50 AM

is no place safe?

it it turns out that small faction of people in our office have complained to management about feeling left out. They mail each other letters and have their assistants take notes for them at meetings. I guess it was very rude of me to expect them to join our skype conversations that we use to communicate with each other and serve as a central repository for all project related information. I guess it was also culturally insensitive of me to to send them we-transfer links when I just have easily could have burned a CD and walked it over to their desks. These are the same people that sit around and complain about everything they have no control over, and of course we do not think it is polite to sit around all day looking for things to complain about. My culture usually finds snarky sarcastic one liners that force the audience through an absurd line of reasoning that ultimately calls into question the logic of their argument to begin with, but more often than not is lost on this other culture because they are too busy believing that their answers are the right ones and no outside opinions are welcome.

Thanks god we are being offered training, I would hate to think I was the one being an insensitive ####.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR***

Apr 21, 2017, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

this is why i rarely tnet anymore***

Apr 21, 2017, 9:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Great, Now we are getting diversity training where I work

Apr 21, 2017, 9:55 AM

Wait, wut??????

Slow down there, pardner, and inject some punctuation....

JK. have a good week-end.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could you please have this transcribed into English?

Apr 21, 2017, 10:41 AM

Tia?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tnet diversity class for

Apr 21, 2017, 11:28 AM

mangers?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,163
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic