Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Raising Cain: Deon Cain working on his game, working on life
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,115

New Story: Raising Cain: Deon Cain working on his game, working on life

Mar 25, 2017, 11:29 AM

Raising Cain: Deon Cain working on his game, working on life

Practice had just finished, and most of Clemson’s players laughed and joked as they made the short walk from the practice fields to the new football operations center, ready to grab a quick shower and leave the world of football behind. Not Deon Cain.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking forward to Deon

Mar 25, 2017, 11:44 AM

making our quarterback look good, whoever that may be!

Re: Looking forward to Deon

Mar 25, 2017, 11:58 AM

Yea, key is now....finding the right trigger man.

I hope he becomes an All-American, however interestingly he

Mar 25, 2017, 12:02 PM

did not mention Hunter at all. And I still maintain that Hunter may not be as fast or talented, however I think the quiet humble Renfrow is our best receiver NOW!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hunter Renfrow

Mar 25, 2017, 12:58 PM

Most Tigers fans are on board with Renfrow, and rightfully so. But to say he's our
best receiver is a little far fetched.
While the good features are, he's got great hands and runs great routes. Very dependable!

He's not the tallest guy, which like Tay Scott makes down field throws a little tougher.
He's not exactly the fastest guy; probably around that 4.65 range.
And many times he gets swallowed up when trying to block for other receivers and backs.

So sure, very good receiver! But the best on the team, probably not.
I still like Deon Cain here right now. But I am interested to see the developments of
new comer.....

TEE HIGGINS.

Re: Hunter Renfrow

Mar 25, 2017, 2:17 PM

Agree with most of your points regarding Hunter, however, he's a little faster than 4.65 ,AND, HE has the BEST hands on the team.

And appears to best clutch receiver, and he really doesn't

Mar 25, 2017, 2:48 PM

mind being second or third choice. Which makes him the most valuable receiver now, however if others surpass him again, he is humble enough to give them the credit. Just interesting that Cain does not mention him. I consider him a leader, by role modeling the importance of how to run the routes, that he must be best at, considering his other "lacks".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Raising Cain: Deon Cain working on his game, working on life

Mar 25, 2017, 3:04 PM

Deon has always been one of my favorites

Is that a pic from before the 2015 championship game?***

Mar 25, 2017, 3:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2017, 5:08 PM

There is one thing that I don't worry much about since Dabo has been the Head Chief over our FB team. And that is our guys stepping it up when it's their turn to do so. Our players hasn't skipped a beat when they have been called on to use their leadership skills on or off the field. Dabo has proven that he knows how to take HS kids and turn them into sound young men, and then turn them into sound leaders and winners!!! To be honest, we have just had to face what I have worried the most about since Dabo became our HC, and that was losing a piece or pieces of our staff that are the main cog's that keep our TEAM moving in a positive direction and in control. I just hope and pray that there will be a home Run hit with every assistant coach the Dabo has to replace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2017, 7:57 PM

Sometimes in life you have hard lessons but its how you respond to those lessons is the key. I feel he is making his mind up to be the best he can be on the field and off the field. I look forward to seeing what he does on the field and in life. Cain we believe in you. Keep working and looking forwardd. Keep that winning spirit in you. Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,115
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic