Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am 74 years old. I graduated in 1966 (after serving in
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

I am 74 years old. I graduated in 1966 (after serving in

Mar 13, 2017, 8:19 PM

Vietnam). When I was at Clemson Frank Howard was our coach. We were mediocre. We played basketball in the old Field House, again, we were mediocre. I have had the same season football tickets since 1966, I have seen our ups and downs and what really pisses me off is the unbelievable posts about firing Brownell. That's all I see every day.

You, need to realize that we have an Athletic Director who is aware of everything that is going on. For some reason a lot of posters obviously know more about sports than our AD. John Wooden is dead so we can't hire him. Coach K isn't going to leave Duke.

Bottem line. Shut the f$$k up and quit posting negative things about Brownell. Is that too much to ask, or are you one of our present day snow flakes that feels that you know it all?

Flame away experts!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

| View Original Thread |

Hi fellow 1966'er!

Aug 1, 2019, 6:15 PM

Finally Got out in 1966 (married) after starting in 1959 for a semester & then some service.

Yep, Frank was our tough & humorous ole grind it out FB HC while basketball had couple decent coaches.

And yes the Danny led '81 Natty was the epitomy!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic