Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Saying goodbye is hard to do, but Scott knows future is still very bright
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Saying goodbye is hard to do, but Scott knows future is still very bright

Dec 1, 2016, 10:04 AM

Saying goodbye is hard to do, but Scott knows future is still very bright

Saying goodbye is hard to do. That thought was running through co-offensive coordinator Jeff Scott’s mind when the seniors and juniors Deshaun Watson, Wayne Gallman, Artavis Scott and Mike Williams trotted out onto the field during the fourth quarter of the Tigers’ 56-7 roasting of South Carolina for one final curtain call. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Saying goodbye is hard to do, but Scott knows future is still very bright

Dec 1, 2016, 10:49 AM

We're really going to miss this group, hopefully we'll get some more highlight reel production out of them the last few games!

Call me crazy

Dec 1, 2016, 12:39 PM

But I still feel like either Gallman or Scott will come back. That would be very nice for a new QB.

Gallman is gone; Hope for others.

Dec 1, 2016, 2:37 PM

I have a class with him and I can tell you he is leaving. Artavis could come back and personally, I think he should. As for Mike Williams, he is the only guy I've ever thought was unequivocally ready for the NFL; he will be the biggest star of all. Deshaun could come back to clean up on the turnovers, but I couldn't fault him for leaving.

Message was edited by: espnfan8123®

They are all gone. Stop it*****

Dec 1, 2016, 3:49 PM

Re: They are all gone. Stop it*****

Dec 1, 2016, 5:32 PM

Are you their agent;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...huh? No*****

Dec 1, 2016, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Call me crazy ]

Re: I don't hear

Dec 1, 2016, 12:48 PM

any over confident talk. This is what some of the guys came back another season. It seems to me everyone is dialed in and ready to prove the naysayers wrong especially Va. Tech. My understanding is the Tech players feel they are the superior team and the Tigers are not focused. They think the Tigers are all talk and no show. I say bull and spot the d--- ball.

Dec 1, 2016, 2:05 PM

If the believe that then they are going to follow the same path as the other fowls did this past weekend. USuC talked crap all week and our guys had nothing but complements on their players. Well we now know how that turned out. Let VT keep thinking Clemson is just average and they will be in for a rude awakening. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2016, 5:51 PM

It seems that they have forgot what happen to them the last couple of games they was sure they would win....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Saying goodbye is hard to do, but Scott knows future is still very bright

Dec 2, 2016, 10:35 PM

These young men have accomplished so much. Without these guys and Boulware, next season is going to seem a little strange a first.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic