Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Blossomgame's 27 leads Tigers over determined High Point
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Blossomgame's 27 leads Tigers over determined High Point

Nov 25, 2016, 9:13 PM

Blossomgame's 27 leads Tigers over determined High Point

Jaron Blossomgame scored 27 points and Clemson survived a second-half surge by High Point in defeating the Panthers 83-74 at Littlejohn Coliseum Friday night.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Blossomgame's 27 leads Tigers over determined High Point

Nov 25, 2016, 9:32 PM

Unfortunately, JB is still struggling from three. He shot it very well last season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

There is too much talent on this team ...

Nov 25, 2016, 9:38 PM

too NOT win out the rest of the non-conference. IF Clemson drops any more games before Conference play its not because "too young", "no this", "no that" ... IF they lose, I blame it on the management, the coaching ... another mediocre season ?, fire the management

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess you didn't see the Chickens dismantle Michigan

Nov 25, 2016, 9:48 PM

Wednesday. Still 4 tough games.Nebtaska beat a good Dayton team. At Bama and in Columbia will be tough. Wilmington is a very good mid major. I'd love to run the table, I'd take 9-3 in the OOC right now though

yes, but good teams win the "tough" games

Nov 26, 2016, 12:31 AM

Death or glory, same 'ol story ... its doesn't matter, they need to win these to show they belong. Close is only good in horseshoes and hand grenades .... now the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwzMuuGOsVI

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville lost a 23 point lead yesterday

Nov 26, 2016, 8:18 AM

Basketball is not a talent wins every time sport. Maybe get some perspective and recognize this team is very good but not elite in a team with superb talent and coaching thru and thru.
Brownell is a good coach, a class act, battling at a football school against the best of the best so let's give the man the balance of the season before you run him out of town.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Starters playing a ton of minutes

Nov 25, 2016, 10:03 PM

Great to see the ball & points getting spread around for a nice win. However, these are the games where you are supposed to be able to get the bench guys playing time so that they will be ready in January. Disappointed in the crowd...WAY too many folks in town for football to not take advantage of checking out LJ and the BB team. Shame on them!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic