Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Not Looking Past Temple
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 476

Oct 19, 2005, 12:48 AM

The Clemson Tigers (3-3) aren’t taking any chances this Saturday when they play host to the 0-7 Temple Owls in Death Valley.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers Not Looking Past Temple

Oct 19, 2005, 7:39 PM

Temple's record is misleading. They have arguably played and will play a harder schedule than Clemson this year. They have lost 2 games to ranked opponents (#7 Miami, and #20 Arizona State), they lost to Wisconsin (at the time unranked, but now ranked #19 AP) and they lost to Maryland, who we all know gave us trouble. So 4 of their 7 losses have come to really good teams. Their other 3 losses came to Bowling Green (high powered offense), Toledo (great offense as well), and Western Michigan (a team which I know little about). My point is this, Temple has played, and been beaten by some very good teams. They are going to be ready to play Clemson. They are not going to be intimidated. We possess much more talent, but we really cannot afford to drop passes or miss assignments. The Temple game could be a huge confidence boost, but we need to approach it just like any other game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic