Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Powerhouses to clash for Clemson-UL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,119

FB Update: WATCH: Powerhouses to clash for Clemson-UL

Sep 28, 2016, 4:01 PM

WATCH: Powerhouses to clash for Clemson-UL

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what it's ALL about!

Sep 28, 2016, 4:08 PM

Death Valley, Top 5 TiGERS & an Opponent equally talented & ranked. ROCK it in The Valley!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a game this will be!!

Sep 28, 2016, 4:39 PM

DW4 & LJ8 are the 2 best in the business and will be lookin to show whos the better QB ( we all know who thatll be). Wish i could experience the atmosphere at DV this Saturday. Go Tigers! ! !

42-38 Clemson

Re: What a game this will be!!

Sep 29, 2016, 1:30 PM

I feel the same as you 7024, I would love to be there Saturday and Saturday night. With the deterioration my Back has suffered since all the back surgeries I've been through in 2006/07, it's very hard for me to keep the rest of my body in shape bc of the excruciating pain I'll have to deal with from any kind of rigorous exercise, my body just couldn't hold up to a day of all the going ons at gameday in DV. To be perfectly honest, when I think of all the awesome times I've had in Clemson on gameday, it saddens the h&ll out of me knowing that one incident 10 years ago has over that time span has taken away one of the most exciting pleasures of my life, and that is games like this one. But I have everything I need at my house that will assure that nothing can stop me from enjoying our game at home. But there is nothing like being there and tailgating with our fans and hearing the buzz, smelling the grilled food, and tasting those ice cold Bud lights just waiting for the time to start making my way to inside of Death Valley and hearing the thundering roar of our fans when our guys are heading down the hill. There isn't nothing in my life has been more exciting, and I'll keep those memories to my end!!! Go Tigers, you can win this one!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the Tigers are at the top of the hill

Sep 28, 2016, 5:04 PM

Look at Swinney's face, if he's pissed off...
the TIGERS ARE READY!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic