Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Tajh Boyd defends Swinney: "His heart is in the right place"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

FB Update: Tajh Boyd defends Swinney: "His heart is in the right place"

Sep 15, 2016, 1:08 PM

Tajh Boyd defends Swinney: "His heart is in the right place"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd defends Swinney: "His heart is in the right place"

Sep 15, 2016, 1:12 PM

Go tigers

No surprise there!

Sep 15, 2016, 4:53 PM

Friends defend Friends!

Re: No surprise there!

Sep 15, 2016, 9:10 PM

As they should when they are both right and neither of them are concerned about their friend's skin color.
Way to go Tajh!

I'm glad TB is thinking the same thing we are...

Sep 15, 2016, 1:13 PM

the offense needs to get off to a fast start Saturday

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never seen an X-Ray, are we sure?***

Sep 15, 2016, 1:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

His heart is in the right place leading this football team

Sep 15, 2016, 1:17 PM

into DV to deliver an #### whoopin against SC State. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thanks Tajh Boyd...

Sep 15, 2016, 1:22 PM

Couldn't have said it better. On point as always.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did not know they had internet in jail***

Sep 15, 2016, 1:24 PM

Re: I did not know they had internet in jail***

Sep 15, 2016, 3:05 PM

Gtfoh coot...m

Sep 15, 2016, 3:36 PM [ in reply to I did not know they had internet in jail*** ]

You, sir, are an A$$hole... get your Coot self on down the road! You wouldn't know "class" if it bit you in the butt!

Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't be a ####***

Sep 15, 2016, 5:54 PM [ in reply to I did not know they had internet in jail*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 9:30 PM [ in reply to I did not know they had internet in jail*** ]

So you have internet in jail??? Well good for you! Maybe you can read and learn how to be a good man from Dabo and Tajh. They are the BEST!

Sep 15, 2016, 1:28 PM

Colin Kaepernick's heart is in right place as well. Ain't that something?

Sep 15, 2016, 2:16 PM

His heart may be in the right place but his head is up his ####! He has insulted every police officer and every soldier who ever put their life on the line for this country, black or white!

Sep 17, 2016, 8:46 PM

We have obviously listened to two different conversations.

Colin Kap...'s heart is up his #### along with his head.***

Sep 15, 2016, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd defends Swinney: "His heart is in the right place" ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2016, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd defends Swinney: "His heart is in the right place" ]

Tajh has a personal relationship with Dabo. You don't know Kaepernick from #### hole in the ground.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D**N RIGHT! You tell em Tajh! We love Coach too!***

Sep 15, 2016, 2:04 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Sep 15, 2016, 2:17 PM

That was a trap anyway

Sep 15, 2016, 2:23 PM

The above has been brought to you by Tajh Boyd, and he will beat your ### if you don't like it. Love you Tajh! Too soon?

Sep 15, 2016, 3:31 PM

I always thought Mr. Boyd was a number one guy.... now I know it.

Honestly your da man Tajh

Sep 15, 2016, 3:44 PM

: )

still can't believe how easy it is to take a positive messag

Sep 15, 2016, 3:52 PM

e and turn it upside down and copy and paste it certain was to make it sound negative. It just goes to show you that our society will never be satisfied with peace and are only drawn to divisiveness. And for that professor at Clemson to tell him to keep MLK out of his mouth is probably the most biggotted thing i've heard in a while. And this is the reason why the perception is that there has been no change. BC folks like that professor will have none of it.

Thanks Tajh for telling people your thoughts about Dabo.

Sep 15, 2016, 4:00 PM

Dabo's main concern is honoring God in everything he says or does. We are truly blessed to have Dabo as our coach.

Sep 15, 2016, 4:01 PM

Thank you Tahj!!!!!!!!!! You ARE da man!!!!!!!!

Even good men with good hearts make mistakes

Sep 15, 2016, 4:58 PM

and Dabo made several mistakes in his comments. his heart is genuine and is in the right place but no man is perfect, and he misspoke to tell anyone they should leave the country. he misspoke when he asserted the protest of Kaepernick would be at odds with the protests of MLK and that such protest should not be a distraction and at a more convenient time. he misspoke when he separated racism from sin.

the heart of Dabo's message is that we should love our neighbor (each other), with that I wholly agree. but he cannot speak in error and that error not skew the message. I want Dabo to continue to recruit young men and help mold them into great football players and even better adult men. but he made a mistake in some of the things that he said, and I can forgive him for that. but we cannot excuse his mistake while disparaging another human being; that means that we have missed Dabo's point of love thy neighbor and are not working to bring into reality the vision that he spoke of...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even good men with good hearts make mistakes

Sep 15, 2016, 6:49 PM

i think the crux of the message is if u want to make a stand, at least have an original thought. if klapper colonlick wants to sit down, let him but if u dont agree, u certainly have a right to say so. i personally did hear anything that most people on this site dont support 100%. obviously u did and u have right to express your opinion....God bless America.

Thank you

Sep 15, 2016, 10:34 PM

You completely verified my point about people missing Dabo's point....

Sep 15, 2016, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Even good men with good hearts make mistakes ]

Great job of doing what the media & others have done in dicecting, cutting & pasting to turn a positive into a negative. Dabo made no mistake in anything he said, nor did he do anything but state his own beliefs. That he has a right to do just as you have a right to your own opinions & beliefs. The difference is that Dabo was asked a question & was nothing short of being himself as he answered. If he was wrong in anything he said then so are you in your assessment of what he said. The problem with this overly sensitive society is that people like you LOOK for reasons to be offended & will pry & use samantics to create the perception of wrongdoing. Congratulations on being part of the problem as you twist a man's statements who is in all actuality wants to listen to understand & be part of the solution.

Uncles should be wise and prudent...

Sep 15, 2016, 10:43 PM

...but neither quality have you displayed....

I didn't twist his words, I took them as he gave them. But thank you for not taking my words as a whole, and twisting them to say that I am offended. I have no need to be offended because Dabo does not add nor take away a single iota to or from my life. If am ever offended, I'm perfectly capable of saying so, but not once did I say that. But thank you for participating with your own contradictions...

Sep 15, 2016, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Even good men with good hearts make mistakes ]

I can agree with the mistake in comment in regards to telling anyone to leave the country, even though they are free to leave. However, I disagree with you regarding his comments about Kaepernick's protest because I do feel that there is a way to protest without distraction while also causing more division and conflict. To me, that is just a selfish act.
I do respect your views and thankful that even someone who disagrees with his comments can still see the good in Dabo.

Thank you for viewing my comments in context....

Sep 15, 2016, 11:09 PM

On the singular point of our disagreement, I would ask that you read Dr. King's so called Letter from Birmingham Jail. In that document, Dr. King pours out a wealth insight on non-violent protest and change. It is truly an invaluable prose that reveals his passion for the greater good and a magnificent plan to achieve his "dream". Of course, not all of his ideas and methodology is original thought as we know that a major influence in his decision to advocate through non-violent protest was inspired by Mahatma Ghandi. Ghandi had influences of inspiration that preceded him so, I am not so foolish as to think that Dr. King was only reliant on his own creativity. But for his time and situation, that letter exposes some of his deepest frustrations and highest inspirations in such a conflict that, for me, the letter was an opportunity to vent so that he would the stay the course of non-violent protest and not succumb to our most basic human instinct of "fight or flight". With that insight, you can draw a parable to what Kaepernick is doing, and actually see that he is doing what he has learned through people like Dr. King and Ghandi. Kaepernick made a decision that many disagree with, but if we would get to discussing the "why" of his protest rather than the "how", the protest would shortly come to an end.

Just so that you will know, I purpose to see the good in every man, but it is up to every man to actually put that good on display to be seen...

Shalom, Shalom...

Re: Thank you for viewing my comments in context....

Sep 16, 2016, 3:31 PM

Then you should practice what you preach! I would love for all of this to come to an end but people like yourself stir it all back up by looking at the 'how' Dabo responded to the media rather than the 'why' so it's up to ALL of us to put a stop to the misinterpretation, judgement and chaos this causes!

oh, so you still have your blinders on too...

Sep 16, 2016, 5:30 PM

I quite clear in pointing to discussing the "why' of Kaepernick instead of looking at the "how". I do stir things up because complacency is the death of progress. I had left Dabo in the dust but apparently that is where you are still wallowing, but to each his own and I choose to move on; but moving on does not equate to sweeping things under the rug but actually making a clean sweep...

as for my community service and activism, I have a record of service that you can't question; my validation is in the people that I serve, so ask them if I practice what I preach...

by the way, there is no misinterpretation of Dabo's words, they are in transcripts for anyone to see... society has a big issue with words "meaning" the opposite of the context in which they are used. if such a meaning is not the intent, use other better words... and as far as calling out a man for the words he speaks, I will most certainly continue to do so, although, I wasn't the one calling Dabo out, I'm just having a discussion with people like you about what those words mean...

wrong is wrong no matter who says it...

Sep 15, 2016, 5:15 PM

Go get'em Coach!!! I agree with you 110% Everyone else can keep their filthy hands off their keyboard.

Sep 15, 2016, 5:43 PM

You're still the man, Tajh!

I mean...it's not like Dabo used the "N" word or anything

Sep 15, 2016, 7:44 PM

I actually thought Dabo's comments were o.k. To be fair he should have done the ol' "no comment" and moved on...but in answering the way he did I didn't see anything racist or controversial per se.

Most of the guys we recruit love Dabo because although they know he might not be the brightest football mind in the shed, he is a players' coach and will always have their backs and support them as long as they assume the responsibility of being on the team...which is what I think he was getting at.

Trust me, word spreads on the recruiting trail and the word is out that Dabo is a great coach to play for...so I appreciate Tajh stepping up to defend him.

Am I allowed to say I love Tajh Boyd

Sep 15, 2016, 9:33 PM

For everything he did for our program, for everything he does for others and for speaking his mind even if it's not "cool" for everyone else.

Re: Am I allowed to say I love Tajh Boyd

Sep 15, 2016, 10:04 PM

And Hopkins threw Dabo under the bus

More evidence why TB is still loved around these parts. He

Sep 16, 2016, 7:44 PM

knows Dabo and knows what is in his heart.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic