Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Elliott: Tavien Feaster will play if ready
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

New Story: Elliott: Tavien Feaster will play if ready

Aug 3, 2016, 10:12 PM

Elliott: Tavien Feaster will play if ready

Tavien Feaster has turned heads during the first two days of fall camp, and now offensive coordinator Tony Elliott has to figure out how to get Feaster on the field while not overwhelming the talented freshman. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes me giddy just thinking abut him. That

Aug 3, 2016, 10:15 PM

Is high praise. Fast as heck and already 207. Does make me sad about Bellamy. Feaster hope you stay healthy, looking forward to you being a boss!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Elliott: Tavien Feaster will play if ready

Aug 3, 2016, 10:27 PM

I was at Clemson (Fort Hill Clemson Club" for the "Signing Day Extravaganza" when he announced his choice to be a Tiger. It was a huge moment for our program, but it really was a huge moment for him, as well. Granted, he is a huge asset to a program's resume', but Clemson is a huge + mark to his resume' as well. I predict that he will be a record setter, and I also predict that he will give a lot of credit to Clemson and to the values his family and his HS coaches put in place early on in his career. This young man will make a huge positive mark, IMO. So glad he is ours!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster was a huge star at Spartanburg high school

Aug 4, 2016, 10:16 AM

which has seen its share of great athletes. He was definitely one of the best and looks to have a great college career and beyond!

Re: Feaster was a huge star at Spartanburg high school

Aug 6, 2016, 12:48 AM

Indeed he does, and it seems obvious he's been blistering the rehab work to get back and get ready to strap it up and go to work so soon. He will be a great asset to this team in many ways, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember that time when he trolled Tennesse?

Aug 3, 2016, 10:35 PM

That was the best

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Remember that time when he trolled Tennesse?

Aug 3, 2016, 10:56 PM

No....I missed it. Tell me. You could make my day. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm constipated***

Aug 3, 2016, 10:47 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jet Sweep!

Aug 3, 2016, 11:02 PM

It's coming Kevin Steele, you have to know Dabo wants to see if you've figured out how to stop it yet.

Re: Jet Sweep!

Aug 4, 2016, 12:27 AM

My very educated guess is that if he didn't get it then he certainly won't recognise it when we put the caliber players we have in front of him. I hope we rotate so fast thet he is as confused as he was when he was on our staff. Were it not so sad (because it was us who was getting the shaft), it would have been funny.

Woo Hoo just absolutely perfect report on Tavien

Aug 3, 2016, 11:03 PM

I can't wipe this smile off my face thinking of the weapons we have and then Elliott who never talks about anyone having a complete package and something the others don't.

Clemson Football just keeps getting better as I was getting satisfied. Dabo is challenging everyone that has anything to do with Clemson to do their part to make Clemson the "BEST". Simply the Best!!!

Go Tigers!!! The Best!!!!! Wooohooo Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Won't everybody play if ready?

Aug 4, 2016, 12:23 PM

I thought you only redshirted if you weren't ready

I've said it before

Aug 4, 2016, 2:19 PM

The one piece that was missing from Coach Morris' offense was a truly elite running back. I don't mean to take anything away from Ellington or Gallman. Ellington will always be one of my favorite Tigers, and Gallman's play has been unbelievable. The guy has worked his butt off and it shows. Neither of those RBs have the raw talent of a Bellamy or a Feaster, though. Losing Bellamy was a huge hit for our program. Morris' offense was dependent upon having an elite rushing attack, and he never really had that. Feaster is that guy, especially if he's switching reps with Gallman. This offense will be a lot of fun to watch. Complete and unstoppable.

I think Morris' missing piece was a great OL

Aug 4, 2016, 2:25 PM

Our current OL is leaps and bounds better than anything Morris ever had.

Re: I think Morris' missing piece was a great OL

Aug 4, 2016, 9:26 PM

Very good point

Re: I've said it before

Aug 4, 2016, 2:39 PM [ in reply to I've said it before ]

Mr. Heisman, welcome back to Clemson. :)

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic