Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Gallman may be the most underappreciated star in college football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,698

FB Update: WATCH: Gallman may be the most underappreciated star in college football

Jul 8, 2016, 10:27 AM

WATCH: Gallman may be the most underappreciated star in college football

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And he may get less carries this yr. yet avg. more per carry

Jul 8, 2016, 10:33 AM

with Choice, Dyer, and Fuller and with fast freshman coming in! With all these outstanding rbs, I hope they run DW4 less?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And he may get less carries this yr. yet avg. more per carry

Jul 9, 2016, 9:29 AM

I hope you are right about DW running less, but that is how our Offense is designed. My opinion is DW wouldn't have it any other way, but it would suit me if we just could run our RB's at will and let DW sit in a pocket and pick defenses apart. Whateve it takes, though, I think we are an extremely great team this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Gallman may be the most underappreciated star in college football

Jul 8, 2016, 11:27 AM

he is NOT underappreciated by the Clemson people! Runs over people when he needs to and can fake people out of their shoes when he's got a little room!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Gallman may be the most underappreciated star in college football

Jul 8, 2016, 11:43 AM

Exactly. I trust Gallman with the ball. I trust he will get the yardage he needs. Having someone like him that you know the team can count on makes Gallman one of my favorites.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen.

Jul 8, 2016, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Gallman may be the most underappreciated star in college football ]

The Waynetrain is most assuredly NOT underappreciated by Tiger fans. For pete's sake--he had over 1500 yards last season. You could tell he wanted and expected the ball once the offense got into the red zone. He can run over, around and through defenses....gives the #1 dual-threat QB in the nation a dangerous option...and IMO, has firmly established himself also as a receiving threat out of the backfield.

Ask Jeff Scott and Tony Elliot if he's "underappreciated"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's so underappreciated people call him Wanye instead of

Jul 8, 2016, 11:43 AM

Wayne. ;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Wayne Train breaks the CU career rushing yardage record,

Jul 8, 2016, 11:47 AM

is he Clemson's best RB ever? He has 2296 yards,
1670 behind Raymond Priester's 3966. Numbers don't
lie. I say he's definitely top 3, along with Spiller,
Priester, and Davis. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

makes me wan to cry ...

Jul 8, 2016, 2:25 PM

How long till kick-off, O.J.?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,698
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic