Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: What Clemson must do to return to the Playoff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: What Clemson must do to return to the Playoff

May 20, 2016, 10:03 AM

WATCH: What Clemson must do to return to the Playoff

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's obvious this guy's nuts and hasn't played a down of ball...

May 20, 2016, 10:57 AM

He seriously just said Watson wasn't built to take a hit aka "big pounding". Ok smart guy explain how he rushed for over 1000 yards last year. Hummmm he took on Alabama's Defense all by himself at times. Wait wasn't hat suppose to be an SEC tenacious defense? Career move bro: Put in an app with ESPN and the Paul Finebaum show. You will fit in perfectly.

Re: It's obvious this guy's nuts and hasn't played a down of ball...

May 20, 2016, 11:00 AM

I love auto correct ha-ha. That... not hat! I love these nay sayers though. Clemson feeds off being undermined and to disprove people wrong. I'm ready for football darn it.

He's not built to take a huge pounding. He played

May 20, 2016, 11:38 AM [ in reply to It's obvious this guy's nuts and hasn't played a down of ball... ]

so smart last year and was able to rush for over a 1,000 while taking very few big hits.

How many big hits did he take? I remember one against Bama and couple against BC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's not built to take a huge pounding. He played

May 20, 2016, 5:42 PM

He is smart enough and agile enough to not just stand there and let somebody run through him....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's not built to take a huge pounding. He played

May 20, 2016, 5:54 PM

Exactly. He plays smart.....and that is why he is one of the greats!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: What Clemson must do to return to the Playoff

May 20, 2016, 11:11 AM

That guy named the key to like 15 ppls season he said nothing new lol and deshaun has proven he's not a little boy that gets injured he took big hits last year and always got up and kept goin full speed!

May 20, 2016, 11:40 AM

> That guy named the key to like 15 ppls season

Exactly! ...man, a lot of hard work went into this one, let me tell ya!
And his third point: "Beat Florida State" -- Doh, how could we have missed this one?!? How about "Beat every team on the schedule!"? Just fill in the blank..."Beat ______"!! I'm not saying Tigers lose these games, but does anyone really think Clemson would get in CFP if their lone loss is to Louisville in week 5 or Pitt in week 11?? ....especially if the last ones standing are a one-loss FSU, Alabama, or Stanford...along with an undefeated Notre Dame; no way!! And let's not forget the super-elite, high and mighty Ohio St and Oklahoma play each other; one of those could potentially be undefeated and one 1-loss. I'd be willing to bet the odd-conference out of the CFP would be the ACC!

Go Tigers!

May 20, 2016, 11:23 AM

I dislike this guy s much. He's such a dumba$$, in my opinion.

DW is up to 215lbs

May 20, 2016, 8:32 PM

Heard Coach Swinney reference it the other day, and 3 months to go!

May 22, 2016, 5:42 AM

Enough already.....it takes a real dipchit to say what he said. I'll go out on a limb and say if Clemson beats everybody.....they will make it to the Championship Game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

May 22, 2016, 7:06 AM

These are the kind of people that are basically fed the crap they say. If he had watched DW the past two years, he would have noticed a HUGE difference in DW's playing style from year one to year two. Additionally, in year 3, he will so many weapons to dish the ball to, I don't think DW will get 1000 yards this year.700-800 is more likely with a few more TD passes. Clemson has put 18 players in the NFL off the defense the last two years. 18!!!!!!!!! This is a defense that truly reloads every year with new talent and players waiting their turn. Clemson's strength this year will be their front 7, let by Watkins, WIlkins, Pagano, Bryant and Ferrell. So much youth, so much talent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic