Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney discusses going to NFL Draft with Lawson and Dodd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney discusses going to NFL Draft with Lawson and Dodd

Apr 21, 2016, 10:08 AM

Swinney discusses going to NFL Draft with Lawson and Dodd

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get that I drink the Orange Kool-Aid, but I just can't

Apr 21, 2016, 10:16 AM

hear enough about Dabo and what he does for the players. I'm sure a lot if not most coaches do this. But, he really does look at them like his sons or younger brothers. They are family to him. I don't understand any mama not wanting his young man to play for this coach. Lawson and Dodd, so proud of how you played and glad that you're getting this opportunity! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get that I drink the Orange Kool-Aid, but I just can't

Apr 21, 2016, 11:01 AM

There's nothing wrong with that orange Kool-Aid....love the stuff myself. I agree with everything you said about Dabo and am so proud he is at Clemson.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2016, 1:21 PM [ in reply to I get that I drink the Orange Kool-Aid, but I just can't ]

Yep!!! I would love to ask Ms Kimbitchy what was it that she so much disliked about Dabo and or Clemson. And I would like to ask her if she was one of those mothers that prefered being the ruler over her son's than being a mother. Bc a mother will always want what is best for their kids.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2016, 7:30 PM [ in reply to I get that I drink the Orange Kool-Aid, but I just can't ]

Having me a tall glass of that kool aid now man it sure is good to be a tiger

Were Kearse & Alexander not invited to the "Green Room"?

Apr 21, 2016, 12:08 PM

or has their Draft stock dropped to where it's confirmed that neither will be First Rounders?

Re: Were Kearse & Alexander not invited to the "Green Room"?

Apr 21, 2016, 12:45 PM

Alexander may go in the first. He certainly should. Kearse will not. He has fallen in the eyes of many scouts. Some all the way to the later rounds (5-7).

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Were Kearse & Alexander not invited to the "Green Room"?

Apr 21, 2016, 5:11 PM

It's a shame that Kearse's stock appears to have fallen so much. He certainly has all the physical skills to be an outstanding professional player. After the year he had in 2014, he was one of the players I really was excited to watch play last year.

Unfortunately, he didn't seem to have the same commitment/intensity in his play. I have to wonder if some amount of intensity was left off in his play to try to avoid injuries or to avoid making a mistake that might affect his 'stock'. The goal line play vs. North Carolina where he clutched at, missed, and let the UNC player loose to score a TD really sticks out in my mind ... :(

Regardless of what happened ... I'm proud of Jayron and his being a Clemson Tiger. I look forward to cheering him on as a Pro!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic