Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: 2016 Concerns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,799

Plyler's Blog: 2016 Concerns

Apr 12, 2016, 9:24 AM

2016 Concerns

2016 Concerns
I came away impressed with the talent level from Saturday's spring game. These four- and five-stars the staff has signed on recent signing days were in full display this weekend. This is the most talented football team I have seen at Clemson in years. However, there are sti

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good stuff Mickey***

Apr 12, 2016, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Seriously Captain Obvious

Apr 14, 2016, 1:37 PM

He could have talked about how nice the grass is going to look this fall and been just as insightful. We have the depth guys plugged in at safety and will be relying on younger kids for depth. Hum, depth might be a problem. His in depth analysis consisted of saying that Marcus looked good. No discussion of whether he could or couldn't stay with receivers or if he could or couldn't turn his hips and run backward. He did a nice job of finding the ball on at least one play, but we got no discussion of any substance.

I rarely read these blogs any more because they completely lack depth and it disturbs me to see people accepting and even praising this fluff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't have said this better myself...

Apr 12, 2016, 10:18 AM

"I don't worry about now the starters as much here. The issue is depth. Freshmen will make up the depth, here and this is always a concern."

Exactly right Mackey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

someone's going to ID a helpful constant in the universe

Apr 14, 2016, 1:42 PM

and name it @GWPTiger® in honor of you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,799
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic