Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Selfie with Dabo: Elite recruit talks Clemson visit and Tigers' head coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Selfie with Dabo: Elite recruit talks Clemson visit and Tigers' head coach

Mar 7, 2016, 12:23 PM

Selfie with Dabo: Elite recruit talks Clemson visit and Tigers' head coach

Dabo Swinney isn’t on Twitter or Facebook, and he admits the new wave of social media doesn’t really interest him. But he doesn’t mind taking the occasional selfie, and 4-star defensive end Xavier Thomas took advantage of that this past weekend to take a picture with Clemson’s head coach. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Selfie with Dabo: Elite recruit talks Clemson visit and Tigers' head coach

Mar 7, 2016, 12:28 PM

Man, they don't make 16 year olds the way they use to.

Message was edited by: #1TIGER®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Selfie with Dabo: Elite recruit talks Clemson visit and Tigers' head coach

Mar 7, 2016, 4:05 PM

Dabo is absolutely the best coach ever. We are so blessed to have him representing Clemson University.

The whole school as a whole is incredible and getting better by the day. Can't wait to see Him and orange.

I love the fact that Dabo telling him to go to other schools and check them out first, he's not scared he knows Clemson is the best.

Go tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 7, 2016, 6:11 PM

So is he 6'4" 251 lbs. (highlight on name) or 6' 3" 225 lbs. (mentioned in the article)?

Mar 7, 2016, 6:51 PM

6'3" - 6'4" and 245-250ish. 225 is not even close.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Mar 7, 2016, 6:41 PM

Hope it makes the fact he's in a Clemson Tiger uniform happen for real Go Tigers!!!!!

Mar 7, 2016, 7:08 PM

If you did not take time to watch his film you are missing a treat. He is special.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like he's playing against middle-schoolers.***

Mar 7, 2016, 8:58 PM

Mar 7, 2016, 7:32 PM

I'm still blown away that this kid is 6'4" 251lbs at 15 or 16 years old. Just when I start thinking Tre Lamar & Shaq are grown for their age, Xavier Thomas rolls along. Unreal.

Kid needs to hit the weights ??***

Mar 7, 2016, 7:46 PM

Mar 7, 2016, 9:02 PM

Xavier Thomas and Clemson are the perfect match. Coach Swinney's Tiger Team and Clemson's program will provide any athletic student an excellent opportunity to succeed in their sport, education and life. Go Tigers! Go Xavier!

Mar 7, 2016, 9:21 PM

First time I've watched his film...wow. Not sure I've seen a better prospect before. Looks to be running mid 4.5s-4.6s with ridiculous burst and an advanced array of pass-rushing moves. Couple that with actual intelligence (looking at you Clowney) and just a ridiculous overall talent. Should be #1 on the board for 2018.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic