Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

FB Update: C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits

Feb 3, 2016, 4:40 PM

C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All UM had was a bunch of has beens and never have beens.***

Feb 3, 2016, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CJ Spiller for President!

Feb 3, 2016, 5:04 PM

CJ will àlways be the very best example of a Tiger, his heart beats to Tiger Rag.

Thank you for being the best example of class and the very best is his standard for life.

Love ya CJ!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: CJ Spiller for President!

Feb 3, 2016, 5:35 PM

Last year, I was fortunate enough to be seated next to CJ on a plane. While I am 25 years his senior, this young man is the epitome of class and kindness. He made an old man's day that day when we talked about life, Clemson football, and his opportunities with the Saints. There will never be another CJ at Clemson, or anywhere for that matter. I hear that DW4 comes close in terms of class and quality. But, CJ is the one that everyone else at Clemson will forever pattern. He truly started what we have today and what we will have for a long time. I was in Miami in 1981, and while that team was great, I cannot name you a single "CJ". I was also in Arizona this year and I can name several ambassadors on that team (and the new one coming to Death Valley in the fall) who are truly special in terms of manhood, class, and kindness. Dabo and his coaches recruit the person and not just the athlete. That is rare in today's coaching circles. But, that class and quality does not stop with the football team. I am proud to say that I have one graduate already, one who will graduate in December, and probably another that will graduate in 2021 from the premiere school in the country. Clemson takes a backseat to no one in terms of class, academics, and athletics. See you in Tampa next January!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2016, 5:58 PM

Thank you for sharing the real CJ. I believe he changes people's opinions of Clemson on a daily basis.

He's a life long ambassador for Clemson and he always will be. Clemson has become a common name with Class in every area of a university, something most of us have known for many years.

Thank you again for sharing the real CJ, I would have enjoyed talking to him on an airplane ride. Great ticket wasn't it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 5, 2016, 2:18 AM [ in reply to CJ Spiller for President! ]

CJ will always have a special place in the hearts of the Tiger faithful. Can close my eyes and see him sprinting down the sidelines. Great! Wish him the best this year. Go Tigers!

Clemson Family!***

Feb 3, 2016, 5:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits

Feb 3, 2016, 5:45 PM

We owe this man a WEALTH of continuing gratitude!

He literally started the ball rolling for years of great classes!

TY CJ

GO TIgers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2016, 6:02 PM

Been going to games since the 60's. Spiller is my favorite player I have watched. That's a lot of great players. He is #1

Can't say enough about C.J. Spiller. What an awesome

Feb 3, 2016, 6:18 PM

Clemson Tiger!

Feb 3, 2016, 7:19 PM

Amazing guy, to say the least!

Watching the video of C.J. commit to Clemson is still ...

Feb 4, 2016, 9:33 AM

exciting to watch especially knowing now what he did for us on and off the field. Forever proud that he wears the paw !

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spiller + Davis = Program turn-around recruits

Feb 4, 2016, 6:59 PM

Spiller and Davis were two recruits that were pivotal in elevating Clemson to the program it is today. Add Tajh Boyd a couple of years later and the program was rolling along ...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spiller + Davis = Program turn-around recruits

Feb 4, 2016, 7:47 PM

Agree completely. Spiller and Boyd. I love both of these men. I got the chance to meet Spiller at the National Championship game and Boyd at the Orange Bowl. Seeing these two men made my day. They are wonderful voices for Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic