Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Deshaun Watson ranked #1 player in CFB Playoff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,775

FB Update: Deshaun Watson ranked #1 player in CFB Playoff

Dec 29, 2015, 3:32 PM

Deshaun Watson ranked #1 player in CFB Playoff

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The very reasons ESPN should have touted him for Heisman.

Dec 29, 2015, 3:39 PM

So blow it out your #########, E$ecPN.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

yep....

Dec 29, 2015, 8:06 PM

they should have asked themselves the question.....would alabama have been the same team with another running back such as McCaffrey or Fournette,,,,that answer would be yes. Would Clemson have had the success without Watson and had another good QB. That answer is NO.

And now they want to admit it AFTER they vote

It's almost like they're admitting what homers they were

Dec 29, 2015, 8:27 PM

while hyping DH for the Heisman. Seems like thumbing their noses at TigerNation, to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: The very reasons ESPN should have touted him for Heisman.

Dec 30, 2015, 9:22 PM [ in reply to The very reasons ESPN should have touted him for Heisman. ]

It's all about "their" conference, the ESecheatPN, to them. They don't mind putting forth undeserving players or coaches ahead of the more deserving. It is their "MO" to help promote their agenda and to pad their pocketbooks. The Heisman has become a joke lately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson ranked #1 player in CFB Playoff

Dec 29, 2015, 3:42 PM

Not over Derrick Henry???? What is the world coming to? Heisman is a freaking joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson ranked #1 player in CFB Playoff

Dec 29, 2015, 7:57 PM

Heisman WAS a freaking joke this year. How can you take a tailback who touches the ball 45 plays per game (even for Bammer this year) vs a Quarterback who touches the ball nearly 80 times per game, reads the defense, runs, throws... I can feel my blood pressure going up... and listening to the air-heads announcing the UNCheat-Baylor game doesn't help. Mike Patrick is AGAIN proving himself to be a complete idiot. And Ed Cunningham's statement that he had "evaluated Clemson vs UNCheat" and had determined that Clemson would lose to Oklahoma because "the Clemson secondary was very suspect against UNCheat"... yeah, Ed, especially after Jeff Heazer put Greene out of the game on a "world class non-targeting call".

Will someone please put a sock in these idiots' mouths?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Mccaffrey #2?

Dec 29, 2015, 8:58 PM

Should be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6' 2"?? Not!!

Dec 29, 2015, 9:46 PM

ct

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,775
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic