Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Quotable: Swinney, Watson, Gallman and Lawson break down Clemson's win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Quotable: Swinney, Watson, Gallman and Lawson break down Clemson's win

Dec 6, 2015, 3:26 AM

Quotable: Swinney, Watson, Gallman and Lawson break down Clemson's win

Clemson defeated North Carolina 45-37 Saturday night in Charlotte, winning the program’s 15th ACC Championship and earning a spot in the College Football Playoff. Clemson head coach Dabo Swinneyand Clemson players Deshaun Watson, Shaq Lawson and Wayne Gallman talk about the win. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Quotable: Swinney, Watson, Gallman and Lawson break down Clemson's win

Dec 6, 2015, 4:47 AM

Gratz on becoming the ACC Champions!!!!! Way to be:)

Re: New Story: Quotable: Swinney, Watson, Gallman and Lawson break down Clemson's win

Dec 6, 2015, 10:29 AM

Really good article, David, Thanks!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2015, 1:19 AM

Come on David, get it right! Did Dabo really say: "Like I said, in 1992 we were 13-0 and we were national champions, but that don't get it done anymore???" and then following with: "Q. Talk about the 1992 team. You were with Alabama. What are you going to teach your players about that to help them get ready for this game coming up?" (- which 1992 team?)

1992? I am old enough to remember 1981 ...

Dec 6, 2015, 11:40 AM

Great game, with a even greater way to end the season as ACC CHAMPIONS! Proved tonite that CLEMSON is the best team in College Football. I know that I lost count on how many times my heart skipped beats, but we beat NC and finally get a chance to rest up and heal. Today, we find out the next stop on our journey to continue a great season and hopefully finish #1 in the country. Rest up and practice hard. GO TIGERS!!!

It looks like the guy in the photo is pointing at Swinney's junk

Dec 6, 2015, 12:35 PM

....not that there is anything wrong with that

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic