Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson student from India shares his new love for Clemson Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson student from India shares his new love for Clemson Football

Dec 3, 2015, 10:12 AM

Clemson student from India shares his new love for Clemson Football

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A true Clemson man. Thanks for sharing the kind thoughts.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:20 AM

Truer words have never been spoken. Clemson is a special place.

Kudos too on learning the game that quickly.
Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Thank You ANI for attending Clemson & becoming a TiGER...

Dec 3, 2015, 2:00 PM

And then signing up for 4 years in the U.S. Army so to utilize your training & expertise.

Yes, it's unreal how a young man 8500 miles away in INDIA can experience "Where the Blueridge Yaws its Greatness, and where the TiGERS Play" !

GoTiGERS Everywhere..keep ROCKing! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spans generations & continents - "Something in those Hills"

Dec 3, 2015, 10:39 AM

Well said.

G O T I G E R S !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: FB Update: Clemson student from India shares his new love for Clemson Football

Dec 3, 2015, 10:44 AM

The outside world will never understand, but once you step into the Orange light that filters through campus, things are never the same again. Go TIGERS! We wish you much success as part of our Tiger Family.

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

#ClemsonFamily

Dec 3, 2015, 11:09 AM

Once you are touched by the Paw, you are a member for life!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great story

Dec 3, 2015, 11:31 AM

I got to know quite a few Indian students while at Clemson through Club tennis. They usually liked Clemson but also enjoyed doing their own thing on weekends and such and not being fully involved with Clemson football or other activities. Great to hear him fully embrace the Clemson family

In general

Dec 4, 2015, 7:32 AM

I have seen a growing number of Indian students, both Indian citizens and Indian-American, at games in the last 2 years. I like it.

Well said Ani...proud to have you as a Tiger!******

Dec 3, 2015, 11:41 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good that he boasts it back home***

Dec 3, 2015, 2:36 PM

Re: FB Update: Clemson student from India shares his new love for Clemson Football

Dec 3, 2015, 11:42 AM

A Clemson man needs no introduction.

Dec 3, 2015, 2:39 PM

Awesome story

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 3, 2015, 7:11 PM

My Father in Law had a business card that said, "a Clemson Man needs no introduciton." Truer words were never spoken. Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About this predicting our plays with 80% accuracy...

Dec 20, 2021, 5:43 PM

Either Coach Elliott is way too predictable with his play calling or Ani is one smart dude. Let's let him watch all of UNC's games and tell BV with 80% accuracy what they are gonna do. Haha. Got a kick out of that one. Great story and enjoy the rest of your Clemson experience!

Re: About this predicting our plays with 80% accuracy...

Dec 4, 2015, 9:23 AM

I don't think UNC played any spectacular schedule to do film study on them, but ya sure I can go through the games, but I am pretty sure Coach V is already on it. I am sure when I 80%, I am also including the shot in the dark predictions...LOL!!! STill learning !!!...

Go Tigers!!!!

His loyalty and pride are awesome examples for all alumni***

Dec 4, 2015, 9:53 AM

Dec 4, 2015, 10:00 AM

That's awesome !!!

Dec 4, 2015, 11:04 AM

What a great article! Thank you, Ani.... you get it and are a true TIGER!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic