Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: No Diet Cokes or Slim Jims for Swinney this week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: No Diet Cokes or Slim Jims for Swinney this week

Dec 1, 2015, 1:51 PM

No Diet Cokes or Slim Jims for Swinney this week

No Slim Jims and Diet Cokes for Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney this week. The top-ranked Tigers take on North Carolina in the ACC Championship Game this weekend in Charlotte, and instead of being out on the recruiting trail the Clemson coaches are having a normal week of practice. That means no snacks for Swinney. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do we have a championship game this week

Dec 1, 2015, 1:52 PM

Or was the press conference just joke hour!?

Champion or championship was mentioned 12 times

Dec 1, 2015, 2:05 PM

in the article. Not sure about the entire press conference. Does it need to be mentioned more?

Why Yes, yes it does. We are playing for the ACC

Dec 1, 2015, 2:32 PM

Championship.

This is not something we are used to.

This has been an awesome fun season to watch. I'm confident we are going to win. I have been confident that we were going to win every game we played so far. I choose to not worry. I choose to have fun all week.

Win or lose, I am happy about the season.

Go Tigers!

Win the

CHAMPIONSHIP

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes this is the Greatest Season we've Had this year

Dec 1, 2015, 10:53 PM

And we are playing Championship Football for two or three more games!!

Win Lose or draw I'm so proud of this team that everyone was worried about before the season despite the fact Dabo said he was not complaining about losing guys and we all know why now.

We have the third youngest team in football and they are just beginning. Dabo has taken us to new heights and will continue to because he's humble and takes the wisdom from his mentors plus asking for God to guide his heart. We have the best college coach in football.

Neal, ditto, we are playing Championship football, we've waited 34 year and the best is yet to come.

Clemson will always be considered one of the top football schools ever because Dabo believed what we know. Clemson is the best school ever!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Tarheels will win

Dec 1, 2015, 9:21 PM

according to almost every talking head, to almost every story written, even the UNC coach already making his case for them to be in the final four. Why the Tigers don't even need to show up according to the boys from chapel hill. They are confident that they are by far the better team. All of this shows one thing, a total DISRESPECT for the Tigers. I say spot the d_ _ n ball.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic