Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Three Tigers listed in 1st round of NFL Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,885

FB Update: Three Tigers listed in 1st round of NFL Mock Draft

Nov 18, 2015, 9:29 AM

Three Tigers listed in 1st round of NFL Mock Draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Three Tigers listed in 1st round of NFL Mock Draft

Nov 18, 2015, 10:13 AM

I wish we could keep 2 of these 3 guys for next year but I will never get upset if they get a first round grade from the NFL scouts and execs. Good luck and will be pulling for you in the NFL. :)

This is great ammunition to use on recruits ...

Nov 18, 2015, 11:08 AM

Losing top guys early to the NFL hurts, but it also helps make a big positive impression on new recruits hoping for the same thing.

Hope we have 2-3 every year who project to the 1st round as underclassmen!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2015, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Three Tigers listed in 1st round of NFL Mock Draft ]

As we have learned time after time after time, the mock draft don't mean jack SH!T of when a player will actually come off the draft board. The teams themselves don't really know who they will take at this time of their season. Anything talked about the draft right now is PURE speculation from folks trying to SELL INK!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2015, 12:18 PM

Yes indeed! Pushed by agents trying to load their pipeline and LINE THEIR GREEDY POCKETS!!

Nov 18, 2015, 12:28 PM

Is Lawson projected as one of the top 2 de's this year? Seems like a down year for DE position in general as none really stand out unlike most years. He is gone and good for him, a man gotta eat!

Mack, to be top CB in college imo, he sure doesn't get much press. Everyone on ESPN salivates over VH3, and he is awesome but looked way better last year. Florida has another CB on the other side, can't think of his name but I think he could be better than VH3. I have a feeling Mack just might stay!!

Kearse, everyone that knows me, knows my favorite player on this team is #1. Kid is a baller and could theoretically play any position on the field, except qb but hell he could play that too, just don't know. Not sure about him going or staying but I look for him to do big things in the NFL.

Another great group of tigers this year that we will be hearing their names for a long time.

Nov 18, 2015, 4:28 PM

I surly hope that they do, and Tigers in the NFL at the rate they are getting into and making it, proves that the times have changed for the level of talent coming to Clemson. Hooo Raaa!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Three Tigers listed in 1st round of NFL Mock Draft

Nov 18, 2015, 4:24 PM

Personally think jayron and Mackenzie should stay another year to boost their draft stock. Lawson if he stayed another year will be a top five pick. There's no way of knowing coming out early , if a team will take the chance on you. All three are fantastic players. But they also have things to work on. Just feel like staying another year , with another year of coaching, another year of playing , weight training and experience will do wonders for their draft stock. Mac could be the first over all DB taken. But whatever they decide I'll always be behind them.
GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,885
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic