»
Topic: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson DE commit gets his All-Star jersey
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 18, 2015 4:10 PM by: jarheadtiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson DE commit gets his All-Star jersey

[2]
Posted: Nov 17, 2015 4:36 PM

WATCH: Clemson DE commit gets his All-Star jersey

Read Update »

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson DE commit gets his All-Star jersey

[2]
Posted: Nov 17, 2015 4:51 PM

Can wait to see this big fella in Orange. Gonna be one heck of a player.

Clemson DE commit gets his All-Star jersey

[1]
Posted: Nov 17, 2015 5:25 PM

That's a big cat! He'll be a great addition to the family. GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Clemson DE commit gets his All-Star jersey

[1]
Posted: Nov 17, 2015 6:40 PM

I think that Kelly is going to be really really special for us as a DE. He is 6'5" @ 255 coming out of HS. Just think of what he can turn his body into working in a big time college weight room with our defensive coaches BV/MH. He could be the best DE that we have ever had. He has the body type and the talent. If he comes in with his head and drive to become a star early in his college career, he could be special, very special!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 17, 2015 6:57 PM

Talked to him at the FSU game. Really nice young man. Big Infectious smile. Seems like a really nice guy

Posted: Nov 18, 2015 4:10 PM

Ever since this kid committed to the Tigers I have thought that he is going to be an absolute beast. There might be some rated higher but I like everything I see about him and his length. Can you imagine his size after a year or two in the program with strength and conditioning? The recruiting is getting better and better every year

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: Enjoy the Over-hang which protects from sun & weather. Lower Bowl, North Stands, Section UO 40-45 yd...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1511 people have read this post