Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Live from Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 930

New Story: Live from Death Valley

Nov 7, 2015, 3:31 PM

Live from Death Valley

LIVE updates and photos from the Clemson vs. Florida State game as the top-ranked Clemson Tigers look to topple the 7-1 Seminoles. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Live from Death Valley

Nov 7, 2015, 7:21 PM

So proud of you guys...So thankful none of you was hurt real bad. When you guys got down you never quit fighting so...so...so proud. So glad to see Lawson be able to come back in the game. You guys intended for this Tiger Team to BE the Team. You Believed and you Executed. Guys the season is not over. I'm celebrating because this is a great win...stay focused on the end goal to win the ACC championship. If you want to play for the National Playoffs...each game is just as important.

David tell Walt on 105.5 to not go into the opposing teams radio and tell how bad Clemson is going to beat them...he just added fuel to the fire. I believed in our team and I know they are good even though they are young also. When the ESPN announcers told of how great the Seminoles was I just don't want anyone to have locker room fuel. Florida State has good players...they played us tough.
So proud of our guys. They played their hearts out and they deserved this win.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!! Recruits come to Clemson and feel the electricity yourselves.

Re: New Story: Live from Death Valley

Nov 7, 2015, 7:23 PM

Hope McCloud will be able to play the rest of the season. Love all my Tigers. Hope all is okay with him. Go Tigers...

Replies: 2
| visibility 930
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic